Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 35

@y0lk ur forgetting the reason, Those actions might be bad but the reason makes sense I mean his only guide on how to be good was valrose and she kinda snapped after a while . So anyways I would say his bad actions balance out the bad actions the other main characters did. But The villian had more of a reason to be mad, I mean she only treated him that way for her own survival, while he really cared and tried to stop her from being friends with him for her sake.

Does she love him? What is this shit. Wait that may be a little improper of me but does the female lead even like the male lead? This is odd. I have never seen a romance manhwa where the leads aren't mutually in love. I said shit because I was surprised. Not that the manhwa is shit.

Wait, so did he just say that he did brainwash her when they were younger? Because I thought him calling her by her last name was his way of preventing that? Did I miss something?

Fed-Kun's army
Both characters are pretty stupid and dense as fuck. They're perfect for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
I stand by Duroa considering the fact that he did try to brainwash her.

all these misunderstandings (ノД`)

@toolep2 he can only say the persons last name when he wants to brainwash them if he says their first name the brainwashing stops working

@Mayeli123cruz I literally said that I understood his trauma, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make other than providing an unclear synopsis.

thank goodness for instagram spoilers otherwise i wouldn’t be so patient but i’m so excited for what’s about to come 😭 also thank u team u all work so hard, the quality is amazing ❤️

nocton, my poor baby just wants a friend. I WILL GLADLY VOLUNTEER

I feel like watching a typical 100+ episode of drama which the plot is going in circle and all they do is just fighting bcs misunderstanding. I feel really sorry for nocton

Ugghh I don't know anymore! The chapter was all over the place. Their dialogue is a mess.. I feel tired just trying to make sense of what's going on.
Heck! Even Nocton looks so tired! Just get him another friend for all I care. Dora is a broken record and he's coming clean too late.
OR EVEN BETTER!!! Just redo the whole thing. Dora shall die and then relive this and fix it all.... or just get us a new FL! It's ridiculous to add romance after this chapter 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread