Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 35

Ugh she's so stubborn I'm sick of it. She better apologize to him later when she finally ready to accept the truth and not talking over nocton all the time -_- like is it so hard to just LISTEN?? Fck...

@Randompasserby18
its so tiresome. like who wants to see the same thing repeat again and again?? I think ill stop following this managa and when i see it 2 months later in the "newly released section" it will actually have some progression

Oh, well...
I can understand her perspective, but it is not like she is really better than him😀

this is the first time of my life i sincerely wish an FL to die..
ugghh.. if only i could go inside this manhwa, i would gladly commit murder just to kill this dumbo of an FL..

I dunno, but Nocton is dangerous, it won´t change if Duroa would love him back. That she doesn´t want to get close to him (again) is pretty understandable.

Two things I don’t care what anyone says but Nocton has been 100% good for me for a while now and it’s mainly Duroa and Alice who annoy me.
Especially Alice idk if it’s because I’ve read the novel already or not but I hate her with burning passion.
just a quick clarification, when Nocton says a persons first name it’s basically a trigger to stop their brainwashing. The reason he never called her Duroa before was because he was scared that when it did wear off she would abandon him (guess that doesn’t matter now though :/)

Also this is a pretty big spoiler but Duroa was never actually brainwashed and she can’t be because she has divine power. I can’t remember if this was the term they used in the novel or not but it’s basically holy power.

Noone gonna talk about the biggest piece of shit, that is Aaron? The guy said he wanted to be engaged to Valrose for political reasons and they could break off the engagement whenever she wanted but then the bitch guilt trips Duroa by telling him his "SAD" backstory and revealing that the girl he likes is her best friend so breaking off the engagement now could throw her into confusion. Moreover, he's a fucking coward holding back Duroa and deceiving Alice while thinking he's on the moral high ground with every encounter he has with Nocton. Ah, can we fucking kill this shitlord already.

Just like Nocton said, maybe it’s all a misunderstanding, it could all be a mistake. Everything was a mistake.

I can’t rn goddamn 😭😭😭 I feel for Nocton too much I’m hurting for him 😭😭

I’m so tired...

I want Duroa and Alice just die @!$@#!$!@$ Nocton deserve much more better FL gaddddd
Tbh, This is the first time I hate FL this much

I actually completely understand this FL. I feel like people don't keep in mind how much MORE we know than she does. Do I like how she's going about this? No. Is it necessarily wrong? Not really? I don't mind it. It's pretty realistic

Double-page supporter
finally, they're talking to each other
I can feel that thing about to change
just talk a little bit more
also, nocton's face when your crush friend c*ckblock you

Users who are viewing this thread