Evil Knight - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Those strangers are going to save the person I care about... let me fuck everything up

Moral of the story Leo needs a better man cus he an idiot that has been tricked twice and has never tried to protect her properly.

Just ready for this into arc to be over. You know get to real castle and decimate FL's ex kingdom and figure out how she changed bodies.

Double-page supporter
Why is it that in these stories everyone is a fucking retarded idiot, who doesn't understand that you should never help the villains, because the only reward you MIGHT get from them is death.

Useless piece of shit... I swear if they don't properly kill everyone this is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Im just going to drop this until chapter 25, if this arc isnt over by then, mega drop.

Dex-chan lover
If that fat fuck isn't mutilated and fed to the dogs by the end of I will be passed. I want a satisfying conclusion to this rescue arc, and if it only ends in imprisonment...

@Elyursi I was about to comment the exact same.

He sold out Leo and got betrayed by the guards,
Then sold out the witch and got betrayed (again) by them..

He’s literally an idiot and would’ve had better chances if he joined the witch’s team since she opposes the knights anyways..

Ridiculous..

What is he? A curse upon humanity to betray and suffer? Even stupidity has its limits. I mean, he betrayed the girl he likes to the lord and his men, regret it, and to redeem himself, he's betraying the rescue effort, again in favor of the lord and his men. That level of stupidity is supernatural.

I feel like the author is trying to comedy us into liking that bastard traveling with them and nothing he's doing is making me laugh. Ain't nothing funny about his character. How much innocent young girls and women he willing brought to that fat bastard. Then have the nerve to ask what wrong has he done. Not even considering how much women and girls were raped and murder because of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Bstgirl08 with the way things are going, Kant's gonna get away by the skin of his teeth and I'm gonna be a real salty boi at watching the human trafficker scum not get hoisted on a spear. Seriously though, there really be people like that, with no awareness of how evil they are.

Leo's man is so dumb.... He's spineless and foolish enough to sell out others. Now he's trying to rescue Leo by selling out someone else.... What a coward.

Users who are viewing this thread