Evil Knight - Ch. 14

That idiot... He's just digging the grave of his "fiance". He deserves to be majorly dumped and maybe even beat up. I really hope Leo doesn't just forgive him because she's happy to see him or some other stupid reason. Anyways, this story isn't that bad, I've seen worse. It's pretty unique and the art (besides the action scenes) is actually pretty decent. Many other stories on here are way more cliche and slow, so I don't really get the comments about it being trash. At least it's not a carbon copy of all the other isekai/villainess/similar genre manga on here. I think it's a nice refresher. Opinion subject to change tho.

Oh this dude is a genius. We got deceived by one guy so lets go to his friends and get their help instead.

This dude is fking stupid or what??? knowing how their lord are fcking devil along with their cronies, he still thought going to them would save Leo

That dumb ads got owned already and he goes and try again thinking he can save anyone but yet again he was used!! Bitch you so stupid

Users who are viewing this thread