Evil Knight - Ch. 18

The dude is such a stereotypical neckbeard incel that I can't take him seriously lmao

Dex-chan lover
What a freak, for some reason I see Trump's face on that ugly body.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this make me wonder why I'm following this... Seriously what?

Well, thanks for the translation anyways.

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck didn't you just slit the fat bastards throat?
Can you at least pretend you're not doing this shit on purpose to extend this retarded arc you stupid fucking hack of an author?

Each new chapter physically hurts me to read yet here I am, still reading 😣

I have a bad habit for continuing/completing series that are really bad just because of my curiosity and sometimes I really question why I make myself suffer like this...though this series isn't like that bad, it's no "Mr. Fu's Favorite", that's for sure... That one was the worst series I've ever stuck with

Why didn't she murder him? wtf. Just slit his throat. His words show that he's a freaking psycho and she just gets up saying "you share her fate" wth??? Obviously he's gonna chase, poison idk, but have more uselessly drag everything along. This whole rescue thing could've been done way easier.
Ugh! Sorry just very frustrated about this chapter

If this bitch dont just kill these mfs, you can bend metal bars with yo hands but you cant just kill somebody

OKAY NEVER MIND THIS IS EXTREMELY UNBEARABLE TO READ NOW THE SYNOPSIS IS GOOD IT HAD GOOD BASE BUT THE AUTHOR JUST DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT
now that I think about it maybe the author is stuck because they want to flesh out the fl? because it seems that the fl's main theme is women's rights... and honestly its not working, especially if it's this lengthy GOD nobody wants to spend their time thinking about this arc just let it go author!!

Users who are viewing this thread