Evil Knight - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more of this :) but I do wonder when the meat and potatoes of the story starts.

I truly appreciate all the work put into translating and cleaning but I'mma drop this; idk a bunch of things about the pacing break the flow and is hard to immerse myself in the story. lol

So I guess we are redeeming her bf by having him willing to defend her now? Hmmm I'm still Salty about him trying to sell her out previously though.

Double-page supporter
How much time are they going to waste in dealing with just one fat fuck? Just lob his head off already you fucking retarded idiots. It's not fucking rocket science, and he's not even an important noble. Killing him will raise absolutely no attention whatsoever, since I doubt anyone significant even knows he is a lord in the first place.

This is one hot mess of a manhwa with non sensical plot, cliché tropes and lines and a whole lot of plot armour
...and I'm loving it for being this shitty 🤣
Thanks for the translation!

Dumb as hell that they put humans on a pedestal. So humans can do whatever they want to other animals but if one eats a human it’s some special sin? No, it’s nature.

Not to mention that the dog was made to eat humans by other humans...

Thanks for the translation ^^

However, I have to say that the story is in shambles... The ML and the MC keep saving that piece of shit They release scary auras when they fight, only to leave the enemies unscathed... like what is the point?? Burn the whole mansion to the ground. I only wish for Leone to dump the useless fiance and live happily with her brother. Charlotte and the other animals are what keeps this story afloat at this point.
I didn't care about the random and uncomprehensible plot and the narration because it was too bad that it was funny. Now I can't find anything to laugh at.

Thank you for the chapter and hard work💕

But I think I'm dropping this one :( how the story is being told just irritates me.

@Krobelus you're completely right - it doesn't even make real sense since there were quite a few occasions where his animal followers wanted to attack humans and it didn't seemed to really concern anyone and here where the dog really is the last one at fault since he did it out of desperate hunger...
but this one seems to be a fairy tale for children full of cliches like our "strong" women who in the end always need to be protected by men, we have all of these bad, bad people who can redeem themselves so easily, our helping animals
this could have been so good like let the female mc be a real fighter with magic and let her helping the male mc in dealing with situations like this WITHOUT him while he is officially reigning his kingdom, he and his subordinates are dealing with the open and official problems and she with the kind that can't be solved through the law (alone)

Will continue to read bec of the eye candy knox image author gave us lol

Tysm for the chapter!

This story have much potential, but I think the author need much experience, because the character is so weak, they face life and death situq6, how come they wasting time, and don't event hurt the enemy, nonsense whatsoever, before u safe others, u must safe urself first, beat ur enemy black and blue, that lord deserve to kill. IDK I just iritated now

wow leone. honestly.

nevermind that's not my business.

so he can kill a dog whose owner trained him to eat humans. but he can't kill the human trafficker who tried to sell the idiot FL, tried to sell leone to a pub as a sex slave, tried to sell the little boy Lama as a sex slave to nobles, has aided in delivering women as sex slaves to that actual blob fish chimera. by that logic should all humans die for eating animals too? what did the dog do that was worse than any of the humans that they only knocked out?

honestly thank you for the work, I read this far only because this is what was available but the author is trash. bye.

HAHAAAAAAAWHWAHHAHAAWHAHA this is incredibly stupid HIHIHIH, so stupid that i'm laughing like a mad...... This is golden, the logic here is worst than those "ceo" comic, this comic can be used as a weapon of mass destruction against the intellect of the humankind...... HAAHAHAHAA I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT HAHAAAAAAAAA SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK AHHAAHAHAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I frowned with that interaction between wolf and doberman. Wolf with holier-than-thou speech kills the dog on basis that the dog chose wrong and is irredeemable because it eats human flesh and muscle....did the author choose this because of some weird relationship people have in the east with dogs, cuz really? That whole scene is terrible.

Not sure how much common knowledge this is, but...for one, dogs wouldn't choose to eat human. Carnivores don't eat high level carnivores because of how tainted the meat is....unless, say, they're in the desert and have no choice. The higher up the food chain you go the more poisoned/unhealthy the meat is (eg dolphin/shark meat is really bad for your health because of the mercury content accumulation from all the sub levels of the food chain they eat). it would have been trained to eat human meat, so that fatass is really to blame. Three....if it was some shmuck saying this to the dog, could overlook it, but the "king of animals"? He would know better. I.e., the knowledge the author has given the wolf man is false and cheapens his character background.

That sort of dialogue and action is an example that just shows the level of the author's ignorance, which ends up making for a poorly executed story and characters....

But am i still reading? Yes for now. I don't really enjoy it right now but I'm holding onto hope that the author is learning a lot as they write this and will improve. There are elements there that I like, but wish for them to be executed much better to be able to fully enjoy them.

Nah the plot is so mess and its too slow. I'm now in chapter 19 but still no progress of the story. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread