Evil Knight - Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
How many more fucking chapters are they going to waste with this filler side character shitstain? For fucks sake, either get the fucking story moving or just end it! One is supposed to be a knight and some sort of an animal king or something, and the other is a some sort of a witch, and they take a billion and one years to deal with one fat fuck who barely can support his fat body with his own legs? How the fuck have these two incompetent wastes of ink managed to survive and get to their positions when they're this fucking bad?

Just a wolf?
THAT is the WOLF that saved her life.
He DESERVES DEATH BY FIRE!

This was really interesting but I'm getting tired now. I hope the author finishes Leone's arc in 2 chaps at most. Giving our "witch" the reason to leave and follow the Wolf King.
I don't even care about this pig's background story. He could stay faceless for all I care☠💩
Now, all of them seem weaker than the rat or squirrel in this story.😓

Anyway, thank you for the update.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna it is a bit baffling, seeing as one is the king? Emperor? Yet only brings a single man to investigate a local lord... Tactical fail.

The girl on the other hand gets a half pass from me. She's not exactly a witch, she's been incarnated into a witch's body. So potential for magic but no actual skills. That and she's got a bunch of drugs in her.

Author is trying way too hard to make this pig empathetic. We don't need to understand that his horrendous misogyny comes from his mother being a faithless bitch that got off on making it clear how little she loved him.

hah... marry that Jieus.. and in the near future you'll see your kids get sold off to the bad guys.. because he only cares about saving his own filthy ass...Oh goodness Leone... tsk!

but.. aaahhhhhhhh our baby is in danger too... TT_TT

Double-page supporter
This is some needlessly long-ass explanations for some pointless things. Everything has been drawn out way too long. I just want to enjoy this series.........

But fuck me is there a lot of useless explaining and edgelord small-dick-energy-cliff-hangers that go nowhere. Maybe I'll come back in 6 months time when there's one or two chapters to read consecutively

Man what a long arc which could have been condensed into better pieces. I'm still reading it as the updates are far apart where I don't get too tired of the repetitive nature.

Dex-chan lover
So the fatass isn’t upset his mother fucked some other guy ? Wtf? Also, fuck that one guy that is such a pussy. Hope he dies with the fatass

Just a wolf... that’s where he’s mistaken. I think we all need her to save him. I’ll focus on that cause I’m kinda over that lord getting involved over and over again.

I agree with people here. I skipped a lot of this chapter because I'm getting bored.

Good scans, trash story. Could EASILY tell this arc in like a fourth of the chapters. And that's even keeping the filler...

Users who are viewing this thread