Evil Knight - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Hope she dies, because she's had plenty of chances to get rid of the fat fucking piece of garbage, yet has always failed to see it through like the fucking loser coward piece of shit that she is.

sigh - come on girl, I thought you were strong, but for heavens sake, apparently the author loves the damsel in distress cliche way too much
this chapter had so many holes in it, like how in the world did they got that fattie that quick out of the hole, Leone, you wanted to go back to help the wolf, have you forgotten?, how about telling it at least Norine... and where in the world came that witch hunt from? Norine came secretly, our pig lord also don't want his little tortured harem exposed, so who told the villagers - in the middle of the night?!? and this is the gate of our pig lord, it should be locked and guarded, I doubt that the guards would let an armed mob in and girls, you are on a horse, everyone else were on foot, how about running away - before that gate had completely opened?
I had hopes for this webcomic, but they were quite early crushed, the animals were saving it partly, even with all that nonsense going on, but this chapter is really the cherry on top, still thx for our translater (and the writer nonetheless, it's not easy to write a decent story)

this is kinda terrible, I'm dropping this fast
the premise is good, but the story telling is horrible

This is dragging on... the arc should've ended way before. She is strong but isn't using her strength... The premise was very promising and interesting but I am losing interest really fast

Double-page supporter
She could've killed him but for the sake of a damsel in distress plot she didn't so now the ML needs to do it LMAO and this is going on for fucking ever

I don't know if I get reading this, its okay, but they sure love to drag everything out. Its getting really boring to me.

CATCH THE WITCHHH!!! ALTHOUGH OUR LORD HAD BEEN NOTHING BUT A GLUTINOUS UGLY NO NECK CLAY THAT BEEN MAKING US SUFFERS, WE HATE THIS SIMILAR LOOKING WITCH STRANGER MORE!!!

for real, this manhwa is so weird paced

Group Leader
I really hate the layout of this webtoon, every panel is so far away from each other and you have to scroll ALL the time. It’s worse on laptops....

Dude...this entire arc could’ve been summarized in like 2-3 chapters if she’d just ended the r@pist when she had him by the throat. What’s with this contrived Damsel in Distress situation?? Why go thru the trouble of writing a fem lead that’s supposed to flout tradition by holding a sword if she fainting/being captured all the time???? 😭😭😞

I really wanted to like this story since it has a badass FL! But dude, this arc is dragging. They could have finished it in like 3 chapters!

i hate it when that maid poisoned herself in front of her like come on, you think she'll be happy to know how loyal you are? that's the worst sis

Wtf, this arc is just going on and on. Let me guess, the only way it can truly end is if the male lead saves the female lead...

I was wondering why this story had such a low rating, seeing as it started off alright. This arc explains the <7 rating.

Wtf, this arc is just going on and on. Let me guess, the only way it can truly end is if the male lead saves the female lead...

I was wondering why this story had such a low rating, seeing as it started off alright. This arc explains the <7 rating.

Just fyi
this arc ended at at ch. 30
Seriously tho they could have just make it as 5-10 chapters at most. I mean this is the 1st villain the leads confront, God I can't take this anymore.
Imma put this on hold, and be back when it's completed
Thanks for the English translation

Glad I'm not the only one who just wanted the arv to be over. I thought 20 odd chapters would have development =n=

Users who are viewing this thread