Evolution

What a shitty MC. Not only he did not help her or call the cops, was literally complicit in the crime. Then he has the AUDACITY to think he could be her boyfriend just because he doesn't look down on her like everyone else for being raped? Wtf? I don't know if this is just Chinese cultural thing but this is plain disgusting

god. God. Satan. Ricky Bobby. Someone. Someone kill me please or burn this from my mind. The MC. Just GOD DAMN. Like
instead of being "She yelled for help and tried to help but I got my ass beat trying to save her and she hates me for not being stronger" he is "She yelled for help and I left her to be raped. now she hates me and won't let me be her (boy)friend even though other kids are bullying her for being raped. Why does she hate me?"

Both are fucking stupid but at least the first one makes a lot more sense and doesn't make you wish that the MC dies PAINFULLY at the end.

Group Leader
@Absurdist im chinese and ive lived in china. i, and the author, know china much better than you who sees videos on youtube and reddit and goes "i am a chinese expert". the actions of one do not denote the actions of the majority. you should know better than that. why do you think the author made the character hes clearly trying to look bad do that? the author thought of the worst thing the character could do and made him do it. this is to paint him in a bad light. all the comments on the raws of the manhua were disgusted with the character.

Group Leader
@Sleepii sorry you'll have to read off another source now the community here is a bit toxic and completely missing the point of the story and i didn't want to be accomplice to that l o l if you'd like to keep reading i will be uploading to from now on :()

Power Uploader
I might have been a bit rude so I removed my previous comment. I think it is a shame though that you would let a few upset readers stop you from posting here, it is as you said, the actions of one do not denote the actions of the majority.

Anyway the manhua is pretty good so far, not too spooky yet but I am curious about what is in the box . I do not get why people are so mad about how the the main character acted, we already saw that he is a pretty strange guy when he started lying to the police for no good reason (unless police in China is generally mistrusted?). Some people are just not right in the head and there are diagnoses for that, but that has nothing to do with fearing backlash for helping strangers in need as they talked about in Absurdists links which by the way happens everywhere in the world even in countries with good samaritan laws.

It's okay ig not really but maybe idk
the MC is frustrating but still I like it it's pretty cool ig idk

Users who are viewing this thread