EX-ARM - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Forbidden Weapon

Dex-chan lover
the company: "hey, we will make the anime adaptation of this manga, and it will be the best sci fi anime of all time!"
mangaka: "really?? yes!"
the company: "because it's cgi"
mangaka: "kill me"

Dex-chan lover
oh dam, my brain was loading...didn't realize that this was the manga of Gigguk's best anime of the season...

Dam, disembodied brains ... gives me Muv-Luv alternative PTSD...

Fed-Kun's army
after watching the first episode I HAD TO. come here and see if the animation actually was inspired by the manga...but boy, were we ROBBED. I don't like ecchi manga in the slightest, but I would actually watch the anime adaptation of this if they didn't use horrendous animation

Fed-Kun's army
What are these people talking about EX-ARM the anime is the greatest animated master piece to grace the world of animation and anime, it should get accolades for the level of animation that is EX-ARM

my god this art style is so cool. Poor mangaka getting their work fucked over by Crunchyroll. imagine how cool this could be with a good adaptation

😎😵💀😈🙂😅😄😃10/10 better than full metal alchemist
penis
akira pog
akira(1988) pog
akira from akira pog
akira from ex-arm pog
😀

The manga artstyle is so nice, it’s really a shame that the anime couldn’t reflect that
As for the story, it’s mildly interesting but we’ll see how it goes, this is only chapter one
So much fanservice lmao

So sad this got thrown into the dumpster into the form of a CGI anime. For the love of god this could've been so good. Feels like they totally netflixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread