EX-ARM - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Critical Outsider

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the hard work put into this series its truly appreciated. This is a fun chapter and it looks like a reoccurring antagonist has appeared.

Dex-chan lover
didnt they say that the mark is some molecular shit woven into the tissue? it wouldnt just fucking vanish when the exarm owner dies wth
and the other girl was still in her weird ass helicopter how did somebody just go up to the body and snatch the thing without them seeing it ??????

Group Leader
@kuroro86 @Ronnoceel @Rukja @Krune @00nowhereman Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I really enjoy working on this series and I apologize that this issue took so long. I try to get one chapter released per week, but I switch around from title to title just to keep things interesting. I'm trying to make every other issue I work on be Ex-Arm so you should expect to see a new issue every two weeks or so. If I get some time off from work (and my wife doesn't keep adding to my list of chores) I'll try to pick up the pace a bit.

@Kampfarsch They mentioned that the connection was broken when the priest died. My guess is the molecular stuff is still there, but it's not all glowing and lit up so it's not visible anymore. It'll probably bio-degrade over time. Regarding the helicopter thing...I dunno. I guess the helicopter girl (I'm terrible at remembering names) may have been so high up that she couldn't see what was going on down on the ground? Maybe? Actually, I more wonder how people on the ground didn't see someone rush in, grab the bionic arm and rush off. There would've been a crowd watching the aerial battle I imagine.

I suspect the transporter has some teleporting ability. She was watching the whole scene from that room (wherever it was) so she wasn't actually at the scene. But she had to get there, grab the arm, and duck out pretty much instantly. maybe it happened so quickly, no one got a good look?

I dunno, I'm gonna suspend my disbelief on this one and just enjoy the ride!

Dex-chan lover
@talon13184
you do know that if you apologize to is , we will feel bad ?
i mean you are handling this all alone so far i know. if you take longer, it is fine. Just knowing that someone works on it and that there will be an update is for me all i need to know ^^
We cant have our honored translator burn out after all ^^

Power Uploader
Thanks, talon! Good work takes time, so we're happy to wait as long as it takes.

I see so the nun supposed to have another EX-ARM that brainwashes the people. It explains why everyone including the priest became insane after visiting the church. It also explains why the female lead didn't get brainwashed when the priest put the mark on her, cause the nun wasn't there to brainwash her.

Double-page supporter
Thanks man!

Seems like things getting pretty naisu.
Good thing I haven't watched the anime...

Users who are viewing this thread