EX-ARM - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Prometheus Ignis

Page 23 there is a bubble with a language that is not English

Dex-chan lover
Rooting for best the best girls to reconcile. Thank you for another great chapter.

Group Leader
@kernub That was in the original. It had the Japanese text and then, below it, it had the Vietnamese text the character was speaking. So, I translated the Japanese and left the Vietnamese as it was to match the original.

@Kernub That is Vietnamese, because the character is Vietnamese. Full proveb is "trai cò tranh nhau, ngư ông đắc lợi" equal to proveb "when rogues fall out, then honest men come by their own" in English

[Page 2 looks fucking beautiful!]

The remaining mysteries for this arc: Nguyen’s goal; How did Leon escape Molau (unscathed) back in 2026; How did Leon and Nguyen meet and what were they partnering up for; What is EX-ARM 13’s true (full) form; How can Elmira, as an android, use an EX-ARM; How and what is the method of countering EX-ARM 13; Is Molau alive?

I’m very curious as to what Nguyen has to gain from all this. It’s clearly the possession of the EX-ARMs, but I feel that there has to be something else? First it seemed like he had a vendetta against Leon, but it turns out they worked together before. They team up again and Nguyen seems to want to take out Molau (“coincidentally” Leon’s goal). Neville’s under Nguyen’s payroll. The previous Chapter revealed that Neville worked for Molau before, so why couldn’t he reveal his whereabouts after being paid out by Nguyen? This is a plot-hole, imo. This Chapter, it’s unclear who’s Nguyen addressing. It makes more sense, to me, that it’s Molau/Elmira. But that begs the question: Why?

The story is amazing, so far. Can’t wait to see how this arc concludes. I have a feeling Leon, Elmira and Molau (if he’s alive) will all die.

@Tonikill1 The ones we’ve seen so far are:

00 - Brain

08 - Left Hand

09 - Left Forearm

02 - Left Eye

17 - Right Foot

13 - I’m betting it’s the section going from the shoulder to the forearm (on the right side), based on where it emerges in Chapter 18

!!!Anime Spoiler (Episode 1)!!!

I’ve (regrettably) seen the first Episode of the anime, and it reveals two more EX-ARMs (ONLY what body part they are and their number):

11 - Right Hand

12 - Right Forearm

@Tonikill1 I don’t think it’ll go that far. Maybe around 30 EX-ARMs (give or take).

The scanlator does his thing every week. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

Users who are viewing this thread