EX-ARM

Dex-chan lover
@darasu Let's be real, the guy's a brain and there's a gynoid character, I think I've read enough gender bender manga to know where this was going.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/762388/19
Was that girl not saved?

Dex-chan lover
@exxp

As of now we don't know her fate or if it's at all relevant to the story.

But she probably turns out to be the cop minami introduced later in the chapter if my intuition is right.

Power Uploader
@vannn

I haven't read ahead, so I don't know for sure, but my best guess is...
...that the girl is Minami. I mean, they look really similar, don't they? And considering there's a 16-year gap and they haven't revealed Minami's age, it's entirely possible that she was something like 12 in 2014, making her 28 in 2030. Another possibility is that it was her sister, and perhaps something tragic happened to her. If that's the case, it could cause some increased dramatic tension between Minami and Akira, since he couldn't save her, and it may also cause them to form some kind of common goal, to avenge her sister.
I'm just guessing, though. This just seems like a natural way the story could progress.

Also, it could just me, but...
doesn't his brother's girlfriend look a hell of a lot like Alma, except with longer hair? Maybe whatever company designed Alma modeled the android body after this lady?
I mean, it could just be a coincidence, too, but... it's an interesting theory, I think.

Dex-chan lover
@vigorousjammer

To your first point

Yeah narrative wise it makes too much of sense for it not to be the case. It would explain her fixation on justice and protecting the weak since no one was there for her at her time of need. "Be the change you want to see" etc. Not sure about the sister bit, it may be that she's just a hot 30 something.

to your second

It's more than likely she is involved, since the picture she took was used by Akira's "killer" to identify him and to truck-kun him into the future. ...It could also be the brother too..., I'm curious to see how everything falls into place, what happened during the time ship, who's who etc.

Double-page supporter
This product may contain traces of fan-service

This is alright. I wish there was more to read before the anime started airing, but it is what it is.

Fed-Kun's army
seinen, ecchi, drama + probably some shoujo ai in there ? i can only see it being mediocre, the author will probably try to portray a dark society but will probably fail miserably at it and the anime looks garbage from the early arts

in conclusion a manga for people that think they are reading a well constructed story but are just there for the ecchi and probably some robots abuse in the future there has been dozen and dozen mangas like that in the past, can't say they were a success

What the guys before me said, but still, not everything has to be a ground breaking masterpiece and it's entertaining enough for now.
Looking forward to future chapter translations!

Power Uploader
Hey everyone, so, I'll be dropping Ex-Arm.

My initial interest in the series has dwindled, and the same goes for the cleaner/typesetter. So rather than continue on a series we're not super excited about, slowly putitng out releases, we figured we would rather let another group pick it up who really want to do it and hopefully they give all of you faster releases.

On that note, I have completed scripts for chapter 9 and chapter 10. You can find them below. If any group would like to use them, feel free, just be sure to credit me as translator.

Ex-Arm Ch 009 English script

Ex-Arm Ch 010 English script

Dex-chan lover
Does this include yuri as the main genre or as Seikon no Qwaser and Ikkitousen? From the synopsis, it sounds like an all-female cyberpunk with cyborgs.

@NinjaGoemon Stop. Is the main character a female robot with the brain of a teenage boy?

the male lead is so pointless and drags the story down id much prefer to just read about the lesbian cop and her android partner

Users who are viewing this thread