Ex-Police try to find his sister and husband murder ?

MC was ex-police , his childhood is that he grown in orphanage

One day his biological sister come to him and ask him to help her to find her missing husband

MC using his connection as ex-police try to find him but then he found out her husband registry never existed in first place(like birth certiface , etc)

When mc go to his sister house to ask about the husband, he found both his sister and husband already die murdered by someone

No one do investigation on the murder, the case was dropped without any further notice and mc feels it was weird

Suddenly mc head begin throbbing, he feels his head spliting, it hurt so much and then mc remembering something, do he really grow in orphanage ? his memory was that he grew alone in orphanage and he did'nt have any relative then who the woman claimed as his sister ? mc then realized his memory has been tampered with and now he think there is a deeper meaning on his sister and husband death along with his lost memory.

I try to find it using police tag on mangadex but can't find it

thanks for reading

Supporter
@ark-exodia3 Do you remember any physical or personality traits of the MC? Also if the setting is like futuristic-ish with any sci-fi elements, or normal modern Japan?

Oh i remember something

It was webtoon i think korean or chinese web toon

The settings was our present modern world, it was not japanese manga, sorry for that

for mc trait it was vague but i remember the summary on mangadex was mc was ex-police and orphan , i try to look it via google with ex-police and orphan that meet his biological sister to find her missing husband, that was the summary.

Sorry for late reply

Supporter
@ark-exodia3 Sorry I can't help this time, but if you read it on Mangadex, give searching via tags a try. You already did Police, but didn't find it yeah? Try some other tags, like Thriller, Mystery, Crime, even Horror, or anything you think fit the series' overall theme. Exclude tags like Historical, or maybe Harem, Isekai, Wuxia, School Life, Shoujo demographic etc (tags you are absolutely sure do not fit the series) for a smaller result size. Chances are you might recognize the series from the cover alone because webtoon/long strip series don't change covers often.

Users who are viewing this thread