Excalibur Chronicle of Raidorl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty dumb
if you want to prevent succession war, why not just let him live peacefully on the countryside where no one knows him. Why backstab him like this? That is the 100% way that would make him betray the country. Hell, why not take one step further and just kill the MC if they care about the "stability" of the kingdom. No one knew he is the chosen of the holy sword cept for loyal vassal and family anyway, just say there was an assassins or something.

Dex-chan lover
He could've just do a fake pull when trying to pull the sword. It's still 1 ch and we already got ourselves some stupid way of thinking from the characters lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hell, why not take one step further and just kill the MC if they care about the "stability" of the kingdom.
maybe MC has the "holy" sword protection? a curse etc. because only Physical and Magic buff is lame.
and holy sword is more like a demon sword

He could've just do a fake pull when trying to pull the sword. It's still 1 ch and we already got ourselves some stupid way of thinking from the characters lmao
why? pulling the sword was a requirement (new King etc.). Manga skipped the whole ceremony, maybe the sword was very easy to pull?

Dex-chan lover
haaaaahhhhh IDIOTIC PLOT!
STUPID mc that can't read situation.
and the most idiot thing is, why they're doing pull sword ceremony if they can't accept the tradition? if he can pull the sword why they want to kick him? what an asshole!
"THE ONE WHO CAN PULL THE SWORD IS THE ONE WHO IS WORTHY TO BECOME THE KING"
that is the BACKSTORY that you wrote yourself you idiot!!!
at least if you want to make a story about him get kicked out, you can do something maybe like... umm.. the successor is doing plot like make the mc doing something dumb that can make him heavily punished.
BUT YOU'RE IDIOT!
you make him getting kicked out even after so many people seeing him pull the sword that can OBVIOUSLY make him the TRUE KING!!!!

Dex-chan lover
He is kid about 12 and i don't think it is stupidity that is just being evil and he wasn't truly loved

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis for this series made me instantly go "This series is gonna be super generic" what I wasn't expecting to read is as you said. This is some very bad writing and like most modern betrayal series the series of events make no sense.

If they really wanted to keep the stability they should have offed him in the ceremony without this whole stupid sealed and sent somewhere else? Also when was he hand shackled and why wasn't all his questions directed to them when that happened? Also how did they hand shackle him when he had the holy sword surely he'd not just let them do it......

I'm gonna call the following not in the synopsis:

-The ex-fiance will try to get back with the MC when he rebels and he invades the capital.
-When the MC rebels he'll for some reason try to keep it low key the entire time but we'll get the Brother going "I knew it was you all along, see I was right to have you exiled".
-Although betrayed he'll not have trust issues with the opposite sex until it's convenient for the plot.
-Call back to my first prediction, the Prime Minister is hoping the MC will rebel (Which makes the ex-fiances actions make even less sense)
-Edit Forgot to add, Timeskip due to cover art this one is a pretty easy call though.
this is pretty dumb
if you want to prevent succession war, why not just let him live peacefully on the countryside where no one knows him. Why backstab him like this? That is the 100% way that would make him betray the country. Hell, why not take one step further and just kill the MC if they care about the "stability" of the kingdom. No one knew he is the chosen of the holy sword cept for loyal vassal and family anyway, just say there was an assassins or something.

Dex-chan lover
Shirley the one chosen by the holy sword wouldn't rebel after being treated like shit by everyone closed to him.
Ok, I don't know if this is a Spoiler

MC wouldn't rebel after being treated like shit, but his Brother has a request (after 5 years Timeskip)

The synopsis for this series made me instantly go "This series is gonna be super generic" what I wasn't expecting to read is as you said. This is some very bad writing and like most modern betrayal series the series of events make no sense.

If they really wanted to keep the stability they should have offed him in the ceremony without this whole stupid sealed and sent somewhere else? Also when was he hand shackled and why wasn't all his questions directed to them when that happened? Also how did they hand shackle him when he had the holy sword surely he'd not just let them do it......

I'm gonna call the following not in the synopsis:

-The ex-fiance will try to get back with the MC when he rebels and he invades the capital.
-When the MC rebels he'll for some reason try to keep it low key the entire time but we'll get the Brother going "I knew it was you all along, see I was right to have you exiled".
-Although betrayed he'll not have trust issues with the opposite sex until it's convenient for the plot.
-Call back to my first prediction, the Prime Minister is hoping the MC will rebel (Which makes the ex-fiances actions make even less sense)
-Edit Forgot to add, Timeskip due to cover art this one is a pretty easy call though.
Pretty much most of that list will be disproven by the next few chapters, ngl mc becomes a bit of a chad after the time skip so I think most would be pleasantly surprised.

based on the premise on novelupdates this seems like a revenge story with mediocre rating. Got baited by the cover so I'll stick with it for now

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much most of that list will be disproven by the next few chapters, ngl mc becomes a bit of a chad after the time skip so I think most would be pleasantly surprised.
I'll be down for something different, I'm so tired of these "revenge" series where they just abandon the revenge and it just be's a basic fantasy adventure series. Thx for lettin me know

Dex-chan lover
why? pulling the sword was a requirement (new King etc.). Manga skipped the whole ceremony, maybe the sword was very easy to pull?
Well he is the chosen one ofc it'd be easy to pull.

He is kid about 12 and i don't think it is stupidity that is just being evil and he wasn't truly loved
So the typical "good person facade" that has been a trend recently then huh? And by stupid I mean the older bro, the PM and his daughter, and the other dude. Not the MC. Cuz if older bro really wanted to become a king than at least he'd do something as an assurance that MC won't be able to pull out the sword regardless whether he is the chosen one or not.

Users who are viewing this thread