e×COM Haruoka Gakuen Game Joshi-bu

Playing XCOM on console? Such a shame, not even getting access to the mods which make it such a wonderful experience.

Getting baited by a poorly formatted title translation... feels bad man.

Dex-chan lover
I think the title is closer to "e.com" or "e*com" than "eXCOM". The Furigana いーこん (i-kon) suggests the same.

Dex-chan lover
No aliens or plasma rifles, I'm sorry but I have to turn this manga down.

Fed-Kun's army
So most of the ones commented got baited by a title f*ckup.

Some how this makes me wish there was a XCOM show out there, everyones favourite Chryssalid morning kiss.

Following in the hope that the club exclusively plays XCOM and every chapter starting from 2 is just salt and tears.

Group Leader
For everyone reading cause of the XCOM, I changed it for you and new readers to ×COM. This is so there won't be any confusion anymore with the title, I don't know who did this bad translation of the title but it's fixed now. As the project manager of this serie at our scan group I hope that they will play the game though. Cause it would be funny.
About the pace of the story I hope this problem get's resolved in chapter 2. It was for us also very confusing at times.
I hope everyone will have a great time reading for the rest though and have a great day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread