Extend the planned feature "Mark all as read" to include "Mark all as unread"

MD@Home
When I go back to reread a manga, I may want to stop reading halfway through but with the current system I have no way of easily bookmarking where I currently left off without unfollowing it and then following again.

Could the "rereading" option reset all read chapters to unread in the reverse of the currently planned "mark all chapters as read" feature? It would probably be low priority, but it would make the site more convenient to use.

MD@Home
Interesting, they don't for me - I tested it just before this post on https://mangadex.org/title/12171 just to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
@animeai It does for me, on both Android phone and kindle fire.
If you're on PC, check if you have any adblocker or scriptblocker running for MD and disable them.
If you're on mobile, try using
different browsers and see if they are all the same. Also double check to see if the series status has actually changed to Reread or not.

MD@Home
Guess it'll be one of the security scripts blocking something then. Unsure if that's a bug or a feature, but I'd be surprised if client-side code was responsible for marking everything unread... Seems much more sensible to have that done server-side.

Users who are viewing this thread