Faded First Love

Thank you so much for the new chapter! This series is so cute, reading it makes me happy. 😊

Group Leader
MY HEART IS MELTING AAAAAA TT <333 this is my new fave manga i love it so much!!! it's so adorable and funny as heck (aoki is such a mood fr lmao ><) this is one of the best shoujo manga i've read in a while, i'm so happy it was picked up!!! thank y'all for the hard work i'm super-duper looking forward to the next chapter <333

theres a new link for the myanimelist entry. also, its working now, i guess now that it got actually published
https://myanimelist.net/manga/122906/Kieta_Hatsukoi

Contributor
This gave me that sappy Shoujo smile and kokoro go doki doki feeling for the first time in ages. It's just really nice and funny. One of those love stories where it couldn't exist without GL or BL. Wish I didn't stay up till 5 am reading it though, but that is a tomorrow problem. So I'm gonna edit this comment when I'm awake enough to articulate

Shoujo vibe shounen Ai! Finally!!! I've always wanted the fluffy, pure, wholesome high school life way of romance usually in shoujo to be applied to shounen ai and this does it brilliantly

The shoujo fluff we all know and love, given to a shounen-ai story, with great progression and pacing. Simply awesome.

Group Leader
I'm glad to know it will get licensed cos i'd want to buy it but also kinda worried it will get dropped by the fan translations 😩🤧

Users who are viewing this thread