Failure at Grammar

in page 2 chapter 42
i think it's should be "we have been tailed?"
not "should i just tell them?"

Group Leader
@Kuro_Yami
Oh, now that makes more sense.
I were too fixated that that bubble is the continuation for the one before, not the start for the flashback scene.
I'll fix it along the first bubble, it seems I also need to revise that one.
Maybe sometimes this Friday/Saturday while waiting for more input from other people if there's any (and I have free time again) I'll make a revision, also maybe taking some from @Simpleton 's comment on ch 40.
Thank you to both of you for the correction.

Group Leader
I made a slight revision on chapter 40 for (maybe) grammar fixes (lol), going to do 41-43 later this weekend.

Group Leader
@Skyoket
I'm still doing it, my PC dead the next day after I release ch 47. I literally have no access to private PC/laptop until a few days ago.
I also losing access to the password manager which contains password to access my mangadex account and my e-mail took me 3 days to finally able to reset my e-mail password.
I'm redoing 48 at the moment, a bit slower because I have no photoshop installed and using gimp instead. 48-50 should come in 3-4 days.

Thansk you so much for the work on Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and keep up the good work 😀
is it possible to know the approximate release date of the chapters kuma kuma kuma (48 = 50).😀

Group Leader
MD really don't want me to upload :( 2 days ago it's 502 today they do image transfer...

Users who are viewing this thread