5a24b201-1509-48c0-bb4a-5553e25a7e68
TheDevilsApprentice Member Joined Jul 12, 2018 Messages 101 Apr 17, 2019 #3 Did Wendy heal Natsu's arms? Cause that would be the only exclamation as to how his arms healed from burns like those.
Did Wendy heal Natsu's arms? Cause that would be the only exclamation as to how his arms healed from burns like those.
Varler Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 10, 2019 Messages 3,333 Apr 17, 2019 #4 "Looks fine to me." I don't believe it! I need to check if she's ok, too, for science!
M Morose Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 3, 2019 Messages 2,920 Apr 17, 2019 #6 I am happy that Wendy healed up Lucy's breast and nipples, i really was feeling bad for those twin pairs.
I am happy that Wendy healed up Lucy's breast and nipples, i really was feeling bad for those twin pairs.
K Kaiju27277 Double-page supporter Joined Sep 24, 2018 Messages 281 Apr 17, 2019 #7 Who eats a steak like that...I hope he eats the meat in the end.
belenuzx Aggregator gang Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 139 Apr 21, 2019 #8 georg? deathblow georg? man, natsu will be screwed this time....
SugarArirang Aggregator gang Joined Jun 13, 2018 Messages 1,193 Aug 27, 2019 #9 Well... I knew he wasn't dead. 🤷♂️ Raizen?? So like... Rao - > Thunder? 🤷♂️
Glomoro Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 30, 2018 Messages 9,894 Mar 27, 2020 #10 +Tags: urination, public humiliation
OwO-sama Active member Joined Jun 14, 2020 Messages 155 Aug 27, 2020 #11 Fro u annoying lil cute af bugger!
M Mangaturtle69 Member Joined Oct 3, 2020 Messages 126 Dec 31, 2020 #12 Natsu said let me look at them titty