Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Precious Curse

@TheLastTLK Hi Most of Natsu's attacks has always been Logical Fire Dragon King Demolition Fist one shotted a weak War God ( He trained for 1 Year afterall ) the Speech did nothing in that fight , the attack did.

Not to mention Natsu also melted the GMG arena when he returned

Flames of Emotion ( A ability he had ever since the fight with Erigor , Season 1 Ep 8 ) it's not a asspull either , I'm aware people didn't like the result in the Zeref fight.

Enchanted 7 Dragon Slaying Fist one shotted Spirit Acno ( which Acno's power & durability was split in half ) if you watch the fight again you'll notice Acno being shocked or surpirsed seeing Enchant take effect when Wendy was enchanting their power to Natsu The only reason it was a one shot , was because Mashima wanted to finish FT as quickly as possible back in 2017 to create Edens Zero Manga
The reasons the others did no damage aside of Natsu was because they were in very weakned state Only Natsu had the power to break out from the Crystal in the Time Rift.
he had enough power after being extemely exhausted after his fight with Zeref , in the Manga he barely did much in the Acno fight , the fight in ep 50 is filler

The way Natsu won against Sting & Rogue was via Second Origin.

The only times Asspulls were used was in Natsu vs Zero Natsu came out of nowhere from Zero's black hole spell

Correct me if I missed some or wrong.

In the previous chapter we see Natsu's FDK Demolition Fist did 1% of damage to Aldoron compare that to the War god , The War god was too weak.

Fed-Kun's army
@LuffyxNami00

Hmm off the top of my head, Edolas arc where they used "Tomorrows Magic!!😏" was the craziest ass pull. the rest ill leave it to typical shounen MC powerup bs. it comes with the game.

@TheLastTLK That's fair I agree about the Tomorrows Magic though it seemed cool the way Natsu lifted that giant robot dragon but he should've been impossible to do.

i can't believe we got to see the day natsu finally using his brain for once😂😂😂
no offense tho lolol

Group Leader
I can't believe it...
AN ACTUAL WELL-THOUGHT STRATEGY THAT USES PRE-ESTABLISHED ELEMENTS AND DOESN'T PULL A "NAKAMA POWER" OUT OF NOWHERE!? IN A MASHIMA HIRO STORY!?

2020 is a crazy year...

Am I dreaming, or did Natsu just pull off the biggest brain move in Fairy Tail's history?

@Sangios
@umbruz

This was twice first he used his brains was in Alvarez in Bakel's fight

In the Alvarez Time Skip Natsu holds back a lot back , as seen in his fight with Bakel , he said
There's no telling how many more guys we'll have to deal with , I can't afford to fight at full power from the very Start )

Natsu did developed but slowly !!

He finally did it.....he finally realized sometimes you just have to rely on yourself, fairy tail is about to get really good i think.

Users who are viewing this thread