Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Precious Curse

Aggregator gang
Impossible! He used his head to think instead of headbutting someone?

Dex-chan lover
WTF actual strategy and a clever one in Fairy Tail??? What is this heresy?

Dex-chan lover
Oh that is a clever tactic. Get your Reverse Uno Bro to do the heaviest lifting ever.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit

HE ACTUALLY USED HIS HEAD FOR ONCE?!

Also how busted is this dragon that his minions can even recreate life-stealing curses...

@Abedeus This was twice first was in Alvarez in Bakel's fight

In the Alvarez Time Skip Natsu holds back a lot back , as seen in his fight with Bakel , he said
There's no telling how many more guys we'll have to deal with , I can't afford to fight at full power from the very Start )

Natsu did developed but slowly !!

Dex-chan lover
A character actually using an established rule in a clever strategy?
Wow... This is pretty good stuff

@I_love_Spring Hi actually now it's 53 chapters still no Nakama wins I doubt it's going to end with a Friendship punch for two reasons

Mashima said in his afterword Volume 9.5 he hopes to share a new appeal & side of FT , So far he has Kept his promise

and If it was going a Nakama mess then it would've been done ever since The Water God Dragon fight & Diabolos at the ship fight , It neither happend in those

Don't forget Mashima ( Can ) create Good arcs Tartaros ( aside of that Erza fight ) , Phantom Lord, Tower of Heaven , Battle of FT

This was Twice Natsu used his head First was in the Bakel fight

in his fight with Bakel , he said
There's no telling how many more guys we'll have to deal with , I can't afford to fight at full power from the very Start )

@Udooky Natsu has been developing baby steps ever after his fight with Gildarts :p

This was Twice times Natsu used his head the First one was in the Bakel fight
he said

And now this

Sorry for the comment spam just tryin to help :p

@TheDevilsApprentice

now it's Twice times Natsu used his head the First one was in the Bakel fight
he said ( There's no telling how many more guys we'll have to deal with , I can't afford to fight at full power from the very Start )

Let's hope this keeps up !!

Smart Natsu just drop a nuke into a dragon gradmpa.....masive war crime, dafuq

I love how everyone in the comments agree and is shocked by the fact that Natsu actually used his Brain for once. Hahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm pretty smart, if only Hiro could make all his asspulls this logical i wouldn't have qualms with his work.

Users who are viewing this thread