Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Reliable Friends

Dex-chan lover
Wendy already had several fights, it'd be unrealistic for her to fight ANOTHER enemy when she's dried out of magic. Let's not forget she's not on Natsu or Erza's level yet, give her 10-15 years...

I did like that Mashima wrote in some of the C-tier wizards from the guild, even if powered up by an enchantment. We really never get to see them in action.

Dex-chan lover
So basically with a boost, all Fairy Tail members can have powerful magic. This means that they should be training to get that strong!

Dex-chan lover
Well, even if they're not the most powerful, they're still FT mages, so they should be special somehow even with a little push. It's just that natsu & co are simply ridiculous.

This was probably my favorite Chapter yet. Way to let us see the lesser used Characters fight for real for once.

People seem to forget that they've been training too.

Before getting his second magic tank unlocked Natsu was solidly beaten by Max (Sand Guy) after the Seven-Year skip so he's certainly no push-over.

That guy was 1/5th of a god dragon and a watered down version of Ajeel's attack beat him! Aldoron, you can surrender now.

This brings joy to my heart ❤️ it’s really nice to see “lesser” characters get a shining moment

This is how the Acnologia fight should have gone. Wendy's allies used their individual magic abilities to overcome a much greater foe in a logical way, they didn't put just blindly combine their magics together to Nakama the shit out of the boss.

@chosenone124 finally somone who gets it True it wasn't a nakama power some people in the comment section must've read a wrong chapter lol

@Hadski That was Teamwork not Nakama power there is a difference between them

@Xystus Not really did you forget the guild had another one year gap after Alvarez? They could've gotten stronger but if you didn't like the chapter then that's fine too it's your opinion

@FictionWeavile True these people in the comments must have forgotten hehe :p

@HakaishinAndroid616 Teamwork There is difference between Power of Friendship and a actual teamwork This wasn't a PoF

@Zhou What was bad about it ?

@Scrabbleman They had 1 Year gap after Alvarez arc so they could've trained and Max claimt to have learnt from Ajeel so that's proof enough

@Senkora nothing about it was BS in my opinion at least it wasn't a Nakama win. They had 1 Year gap after Alvarez arc so they could've trained I mean Max confirmed he learnt from Ajeel
All Wendy did was a boost.

@Hadski How am I supposed to know it was a joke? Sorry but people these days always try to find nitpicks and call it a Nakama win , I apologize I thought it was one of them

Users who are viewing this thread