Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Reliable Friends

Aww Kinana uses poison aroma magic and Erik uses poison dragon slayer magic SO CUTE

Contributor
And Nakama power is back in full force.

Edit: And now that I have seen some of the other comments, some of you really need to stop being such drama queens over stuff. It's a manga... Sheesh.

@Hounder It was actually Teamwork the real none BS Nakama power
I agree because I don't see the Dragon Gods being beaten by Nakama power , the first Dragon is down , Now let's see how Aldoron will fall
I will place 99% bet it will be logical like Water God's defeat was

and Maybe the Dragon Eaters Knights will be the ones who attack him from the outside?

Contributor
@LuffyxNami00 Believe it or not, I consider the teamwork here a part of it. Strong bonds made them work harder to win. Was not saying it as a bad thing at all, actually. ^.^

@Hounder You're right about that :p !!!!!!! I do believe that
But
I guess I have to be more careful I always get confused when people mention Nakama win hehe

Fed-Kun's army
Dang and here i was hoping happy would finally learnt how to transform and save the day.

Group Leader
Loved this chapter! It's been long-overdue seeing these guys get their chance in an actual fight. Even if they were reliant on Wendy's magic, it just felt good seeing them actually take down a legit threat (or I guess 1/5 of a legit threat).

Group Leader
693444378991001690.gif

Yup, we always knew it would be Max, the one true owner of Natsu's theme in the anime.

...it really only played that one time when Max was fighting/sparring and never again, lol, feelsbadman.

Wait, did Mashima just remember that he has not only main characters' set to build the plot on?
What's next? Character developing and backstories?

Aggregator gang
Wow this managed to do something the main story never did after the first couple of arcs, make the other characters worth a damn

Users who are viewing this thread