Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Gears of Fate

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the Deus Ex Machina Ultear makes her appearance once again in the most untimely moment. Just when I thought this arc was going downhill fast, this chapter further accelerates its speed into oblivion. Nothing more classic FT moment than defeating a supposedly OP villain in half of a chapter.

@Xystus

God Seeds = Non Acnologia tier

Aldoron Main body = Acnologia tier

Nowhere did it state these seeds are Acnologia level in the manga This wasn't a classic FT moment and secondly Jellal is a Wizard Saint it makes sense he's a very powerful Wizard

This arc has been pretty good Other God Seeds has been taken taken down through Teamwork , Doom and Metro .

What is getting weaker now is King Aldoron Seed not his main dragon body.

These Seeds are not OP and never were stated they were , Jellal proved that.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, this was sweet and badass. But yeah it'll never redeem how butchered fairy tail.

@TheGoodFella True T-T

@Kiero13 Well Alvarez has nothing to do with this
100 Years Quest exists to make up for it so far it has been doing pretty good. None of these chapters has been Alvarez teir of ( bad ) :p They've been good

Fairy Tail has many Awesome Arcs than bad ones , Just treat Alvarez Empire as a giant filler arc .
It can redeem Fairy Tail.
I'm still expecting for Acnologia to return in final arc , Fairy Sphere affected him just like it did with FT in Tenrou island , He didn't die , just temporary vanished.

Natsu's attack did nothing because he vanished because of the Sphere itself

We could get these type of battles when Natsu gets strong enough in the sequel

Finalized Dragon Force Natsu vs Ignia vs Acnologia

or this
Finalized Dragon Force Natsu vs Elefseria vs Acnologia

Dex-chan lover
Jellal is definitely gonna settle down with Erza after this

Dex-chan lover
Rather than being an asspull, this is a nice way to bring back Ultear, albeit short. She only exists when time stops.
Page 20's omae wa mo shindeiru moment tho

this manga, story wise is a lot better than the final arc of the original fairy tail. i hope they will animate it once this manga is over

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 well, can't say you're wrong. I myself have been a fan to the point of submitting entries to it's wikia's monthly magazine (lol the memories) Though it wasn't going well when that 7 yr timeskip happened. Everything went downhill from there, not just alvarez arc. I'm basing on the manga though, observing most of those who still has a positive rating for the last arcs seem to be anime watchers.

Aaaand no. Hundred year quest isn't good. Decent yeah maybe? Of course that's my opinion. But the story isn't even the reason why most are still reading this. Power levels are still as messed up as the last arc, same with enemies and fights. We just want to see the characters again.

@kiero13 Woow!! how was it back then ! I mean when you were submitting entries to it's wiki back in the days

You're correct it had a lots of ups and downs since 7 Years TS sadly T-T

Anime handled somethings better like added Laxus vs Tempester round 2 in Anime

But The final arc in Anime form was still the same as the manga with the exception of extended 7 DS vs Spirit Acnologia fight and two parts of his backstory + Gildarts vs August extended
To many people in MyAnimeList is rating Final season low because of no changes being made

I hope the story gets more interesting once we're done with this Wood God Dragon
and the Gold God Dragon still needs to make his entrance! hehe :p

I read it for both Story , Power Scaling I think it's been consistent with the Power Levels compared to Alvarez arc in my opinion

Like Team Natsu also still hasn't won a fight against any of the eaters , Kyria was beaten by Laxus , Sticky Dragon Eater was Taken out by Irene in Wendy's body

Wraith forfeit the fight with Natsu

Erza didn't win against Laxus and Kyria (Dragon Eaters retreated in the ship fight ) opposite to her fights in the main series where she always has won fights most of the time

Still no Nakama power wins!
with the exception of Max and the others against Doom but was more like a teamwork

God seeds are strong but not equal to Acnologia level
his main body is the only one that's the true deal
King Aldo Seed will probably get weakend next chapter further to scale him down to Natsu's level

Which fights were they bad?

I respect your opinion though!!

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 Oh look there's an enemy that can literally wipe your thoughts! Here let me just project this gear shit onto my projection. How did I do that without my thought process? LOL just do it!! Ultear came up and gave me encouragement (when she's not even dead but let's just put this DEM in everyone for no reason anyway!) so I just did it!

Did that actually make any sense to you? Really?

@Xystus This chapter's whole purpose was to finally make Jellal move on getting rid of his sins it wasn't that bad though I can admit it should've been two chapters it felt rushed

But I respect your opinion if you don't like it

Give Ultear back her time ya jerks. That's the one character I want to see some bs move to bring her back permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread