Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Thicket of Arms

Dex-chan lover
Remember that one time after a time skip Natsu powered up so much, his body could get so hot that a colosseum was literally melting and it never was a thing again until now.

Dex-chan lover
Wood against fire matchup, was waiting for this moment since their fight started.
Natsu has a history of getting unhealthily intimate with things to counter them.
Like when he risked burning his stomach inside out to eat Zancrow's flame.
Notice how he never actually got to hold onto any of Aldoron's wood long enough to figure out its burning point. But when it was penetrating his entire body, he had plenty of time to figure it out.
If you didn't think fire was gonna beat wood, especially with the kinds of fire natsu has used in the past, that one's on you chief.

Group Leader
I don't think that's how burning things work. Like... getting hotter doesn't close your wound....actually it does. but.. the injuries...

I was wondering why Natsu doesn't just burn so hot that the wooden projectiles incinerate before touching him.

Fed-Kun's army
@nohabody Well, burning is fine but not easy. Considering how big, heavy and fast are the enemies and the projectiles,, it will require a lot of heat to burn it on time, so we can expect a breaktrough

Dex-chan lover
Yeah just don't die despite getting stabbed in multiple areas with super sharp thorns. Let's just burn it all! What an utter bullshit.

@Zhou I am sure it was. Multiple times. You just probably didnt notice it, because he wasnt fighting in a place like coloseum.

@Ismalordy
@Irfanzud02

Natsu's true endurance* not plot armor

@Xystus I don't see the complaints when other series does something like that. If they can get a pass So can Fairy Tail. it's fair.

And we never saw Timeskip Natsu's true endurance until now Alvarez still isn't a good example

@Zhou True also so many people ( forgot ) about that I mean do they really expect this is still Pre timeskip Natsu...

He trained for 1 year back after Tartaros arc and then after Alvarez they had another 1 year timeskip & Natsu has shown us Two new Dragon King Moves , like FDK Purgatory against Madmole and FDK Brilliant Flame against the Water God Dragon Ch 22 he most likely trained again between the gap after Alvarez and before Lucy's celebrating party in Ch 545

@xexpert2 Yep! Remember Natsu vs Jacob? he burnt the lake! I think it was similar to when he burnt the coloserum and now he done it again a little on these leaves.

Nevermind Natsu
What happened to Gajeel? Did the wound magically get small when the titan spell wore off? It's too much even by Mashima standards of plot armor

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyxNami00 when Ichigo get a hole in his chest he became a Vasto Lord, not use his reiatsu and blast it away and says he's getting fired up. When Naruto got impaled by Sasuke he turned into 1tailed beast, not blast away Sasuke's hand with his chakra and says he's gonna be Hokage. When Sasuke got stabbed by Haku like a porcupine (literally like this chapter) he almost died and couldn't fight for the remaining fight. When Pitou got punched by Gon they fucking died, and their Terpsichora was the only thing remaining that controlled their corpse, not saying "Lol I'm so loyal to my King I don't die!".

There are repercussions to their injuries, but in Fairy Tail it seems it's nothing but scratches. Stop defending this series where it doesn't deserve like a blind fanboy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Xystus Except Natsu was dying from these spikes and was smart enough to ( Think ) what to do real quickly.

You forgot Timeskip Natsu can melt coloserum/ lakes This isn't pretimeskip Natsu here.

I'm not the blind one who forgot Natsu's 1 Year of Training after Tartaros , and they had another 1 year gap AFTER Alvarez clearly they trained again as seen as Lucy's Star Dress mix , Natsu showed two Fire Dragon King moves in Madmole fight and Water God Dragon Fight ,

You are. not me.

( . Stop defending this series where it doesn't deserve )
Did you forget my comments about Alvarez? I aren't defending that arc except some parts is worthy of defending. and 100 YQ has SO many things worth of defending. unlike Alvarez.

Where it doesn't deserve may I ask?

100 YQ is very consistent This isn't Alvarez 2.0

Prepare to see a Dragon Force Natsu next chapter

Wendy's beat up chapter was the only CH I didn't like.

( blind fanboy ) If you are calling me a blind fanboy I suppose everyone from mangahelpers are blind fanboys aswell lol.

Users who are viewing this thread