Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Drameel Banquet

That Gajeel panel in pg 17 is adorable. And I NEVER thought I'd use "Gajeel" and "adorable" in the same sentence.

EDIT: How long do you guys think this Levy pregnancy subplot is gonna last?

Group Leader
DAMNN, Ive been enjoying this arc for the most part. Anyone knows if that Edens manga is worth reading? Im a huge Rave Master fan(thats why I kept reading Fairy Tail despite it not being that great).

It's been a while since I've enjoyed reading a Fairy Tail Chapter like this

Good One Hiro Mashima- sensei.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Wow, actually the best chapter of this series by far. Actual good Fairy Tail chapter.

For those who ask is it eden zero worth to read, it is !!! Another amazing work by hiro mashima sensei !!!

Aggregator gang
Tbh the only reason I’m keeping up with this sequel to fairy tail is to see my ships. I’m so happy to see gray being lovey-dovey with Juvia. And I’m literally screaming for the Ezra and Jellal development that just occurred. I wonder if they will finally become official, official. And I’m just waited for when Gajeel and Levi’s kids are born, they have just came so far from how they initially met. I’m just slightly disappointed that I might never see Natsu and Lucy become a romantic couple in the series.

@Animegirl4002 Nalu is most likely saved for endgame maybe similar to the final part of Rave Master Mashima's previous work, I read the sequel for both Story & Nalu. while in One Piece for Story & Luna

In sequel the progress for Nalu so far is Natsu's jealousy in chapter 26

All shippers needs to keep in mind your ships is progressing because of the plot of the sequel series
with no story = no ship progress. you'd be stuck in the original series.

ah such a tender moment there at the end and the stuff with Gray and Juvia very much approve of these develoments.
nice foreshadow with the moon at the end of the ch. i don't think it will be a brute force one like the last time i think it will be more internal battle such as: fighting yourself, reflection or something to do with secrets and lies trying to break up the team i think that's how she will strike.

Users who are viewing this thread