Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Moon Dragon God Selene

@TheOne277 The two other Dragon Gods were logically nerfed but that doesn't mean it will be easy on the third one. Unless Faris knows of a plan to strip Selene out of her magic power in Elentir.

@Irfanzud02 To be fair Aldoron's defeat wasn't nakama power he was nerfed when his God Seeds got destroyed + It was Dragon Force Natsu with a new Secret art Attack that finished him off Aldoron got logically nerfed to Natsu's level

a real Nakama power is Flames of Wild Emotions the attack that finished Fairy Heart Zeref off.

@kaikuro Well Selene is a cat and mouse type of character she loves to play with her meal. :p

@deathmailrock To be fair I hope Selene won't be the one to get eaten by Diabolos she's well beautifully designed hopefully the one who gets eaten will be the Gold God Dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@Reiiz6 She has telekinesis... meaning when men try to jump in... she can easily stab them with a sword...

And the worst part? I have a 100% chance of falling for that... she's a goddess... no doubts about it >.<

Dex-chan lover
So much convenient plots. BTW did Natsu just use his magic while still in Edolas? Adult Wendy is smooking hot though.

Aggregator gang
So Natsu used his fire dragon fist in Edoras even if he could use magic before? This chapter was horrible.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me (i accidentally read this comment, so sorry

And another enemy (toka or whoever she is) turned ally/forgiven. Why am I surprised lol pretty sure Selene will turn out to be a good guy (well, lady) too

Dex-chan lover
What is this b****'s goal?

Chaos? Hardly a worthy goal. Her best bet would be to ruin all lands.

Dex-chan lover
for all those people who didn't read last chapter. They all got X-Balls from Knightwalker...

Users who are viewing this thread