Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - Moonlit Beauty Gods

Waahh!! I'm honestly a major dork when it comes to Fairytail ❤THANK YOU TRANSLATORS!!~😘😘

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't already stated a long time ago that the power of the summoning is related to the power of the summoner?
I'm sure enough Lucy was very well aware of it in early FT.

Dex-chan lover
@The_H_Guy I know, right? Would've made more sense if Lucy just said "Even after all of the hardships I endured with my friends, my bond with my celestial spirits is still not strong enough? I'm... so weak."

Like, I don't mind if the buff lady said all of that stuff about a summon's power is strengthened by strong bond with their summoner simply as a refresher to us readers.

I have to say that this sequel is doing a much better job at making villains actually live up to their hype and actually be a real threat. It's great that the Heroes can take some Ls too and not just be super overpowered with friendship lol. It makes the battles much more worth it to see an actual struggle. Also hopefully if they learn spirit arts they all with get new forms and levels too.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if for once they decided to give a true boost not only to Lucy's power but her motivations as well. Mashima always wanted her to be a girl with no interest in "strenght", someone that just want to enjoy her adventures and write books. But considering the kind of situations she keep facing, and the constant shonenshit-raise in powerlevel of the enemies, inwhich once you defeat god then they discover it exist ultra-god, and then the god of the gods... (well... basically dragon ball), and the fact that the way she is, she is totally out of place in Natsu's group (seriously why sending "her" to complete such a quest that require Gildartz/Laxus powerlevels?), all this make this mindset completely out of place. She totally need to want to become badass. Even just for self preservation. If not for being always strategically paired with the weakest opponent she would have been killed long ago.

@vangstampede
Yeah, very likely a reminder.

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18 same. Not sure if it started since the 7 yr timeskip though I did love the GMG arc and the time travel (I think was called) arc. I guess it'd be nice to have a long training arc now that they were defeated and maybe new magic moves/techniques?

How is this sequel series better than the majority of the main series? Lmao. Good chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Acnologia wasn't defeated by mere "power of Friendship".

the Moonlit Beauty Gods seem to have some respect for each others, and complement each others pretty well too.

and now Hakune really reminds me of Final Fantasy's Shiva.

Group Leader
Mashima just remembered that he wrote Rave and thought: oh shit, maybe I can write something decent again! Xd
E:Spelling

Dex-chan lover
@MaterialBurst
I keep thinking that fairy tail in the end was overtaken by his editor and the anime production team, and he basically lost interest in it.
It was not his manga anymore and he just kept drawing for the paycheck.

I'm glad someone told Lucy she can get stronger and she's weak.
I hope they show a list strong as erza!!!

Lucy has a nice enemy, they technically did wipe her out and told her that she lacks discipline. like telling her she needs to improve

I want Lucy to be able to summon God spirits or something! Like Wendy is stronger than her!
I want Lucy to be strong as Erza and Natsu!!

Never, have I ever thought I'd see a day where Gray would feel ✨cold✨.

And Lucy, my heart... 😭🙏

Dex-chan lover
So Lucy was finally confronted head on about something she knew, but didn't think much about (except for Tartaros) 😭. So, will we see her change her tune and decide to train for the sake of strength with the same gusto her friends do?

Users who are viewing this thread