Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - Memories of Water

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, that buff lady is so funny to the point that every other women in that room (Selene included) just look like Woman A or Woman B to me.

I'm so glad to see Aquarius again. She's mellowed out a lot.

I'm also reminded of a theory as to why she was never all that close with Lucy despite being her mother's spirit for a very long time.

In the Spirit World time is altered so that one day In the Spirit world is three months in the real world.

Lucy's has had seven years to get over and accept her mom's death.

For Aquarius she's only been gone for just over a month.

No wonder she'd be annoyed seeing someone who looks so much like her former owner/best friend but is a very different person.

Lamia Lucy and power of friendship/ memories getting lampshaded: I S L E E P
Happy actually being intimidating/ badass: R E A L S H I T

Dex-chan lover
I have been thinking for some time now. Fairy Tail has to be a parody of your typical shonen.
Not direspecting the manga in any way. Quite the contrary actually. Mashima knows that shonen MCs rely on the power of friendship/determination. He just brought it to its max with this. We don't see it because Fairy Tail does it so shamelessly but the power of friendship is the most important fuel for a MC.
Bottom line is I have a new found respect for Mashima who knows what's up and does not sugarcoat it with other lines. Friendship is EVERYWHERE.

Then again it's 3:30...

Fed-Kun's army
The reaction faces to that spanking were way too funny.
Ice girl is quite the sadist.
and guessing that Scorpio is a masochist.

I really don't like how Aquarius is treated as some kind of godlike being when the context is about Lucy, it's so predictable it ends up being boring.

Proof they're going to just keep killing the most powerful beings on the planet with the power of friendship. Series is so fucking bad that he can't deviate from the worst cliche in anime

They underestimated the power of their friendship and their bond. I know people hate that, but Hiro Mashima does it right, and he's aware of it too. Anyways, can we talk about the fact that Natsu easily fought a mind-controlled Happy and Makarov, but could not bring himself to fight a mind-controlled Lucy? Sure he tried, but he wasn't trying his best.

Aquarius beating everyone was one of the best parts, plus she can only be summoned in water so she needed to be in her attribute to fight. Lucy wasnt able to use her too many times cause she couldnt keep her in check from magic and trust. So seeing them together again is such a treat

Users who are viewing this thread