Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

Same crap as always. I've been reading this only as a pass time between the releases I really care about.

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping there was a big bad behind the big bad. Something wasn't adding up.

@operator42 Lol This ( Crap ) you are speaking of Stomps The whole Alvarez Empire arc , it's well written and it's different Check Mashima afterword 9.5
It's not the ( same crap ) you are speaking of

1. It has no Nakama wins

2. No Fake deaths spams

3.Power Scaling & Logic Matters here

If it was crap ( mr genius) then Erza would've won the fight against Laxus but that didn't happen, This isn't the original manga, Deal with it , It's funny kids like you can't complain about it anymore because it has no problems at all Except bashing it based on your headcanon.

The fomula is changed.

@LuffyxNami00 Do not be so butthurt, dude. We are at chapter 51 and it keeps repeating all Fairy Tail's trope i've seen. First, Acnologia was overwhelmingly powerful, now suddenly there are many more dragons stronger than him because 'logic matters', right? Same logic as Alvarez Arc, where Natsu & Co got a huge power boost, as he one-shotted Bluenote, and suddenly there were much more powerful enemies, as Spriggan 12.

'ThE fOmUlA iS cHaNgEd' so much that the Water Dragon has been defeated because the Fire Dragon gave Natsu a power boost. Well, Oración Seis arc for you. Almost whole Fairy Tail was defeated be a single enemy here. Now, the same has happened in Alvarez arc by Jacob Lessio. What happened after? The enemy is defeated and the other members are saved.

If 'ThE fOmUlA iS cHaNgEd', then Kiria would've killed both Erza and Laxus when they were down. Wendy would not have received any ass pull powerup from a defeated enemy and so on.

But if it perfect to you, go for it. Do not be so mad at some comment made by some random internet person like me.

Uhhh, what. This chapter felt like a couple of pages. Holy shit, it went by fast. People were running half the chapter. Introducing a russian fleet got me excited and a new power called "Uranus" that fails to kill the dragon and ends up destroyed. Alright then.
I feel like this was an attempt to measure the dragon's power, but it was too sudden to take effect. Nothing changed, the dragon is still as powerful as I thought one chapter ago. What was the point of the fleet?
...What was the point of this chapter?

Okay I am impressed with Natsu right now. That is a really good bit of deduction on his part about defeating Aldoron. And since Tree Zeref is part of Aldoron he will die with his master so we don't have to fight him again.

lmao he really came with the curse of somethingor-other. And it was a good plan too! The growth of Natsu is great

Lol the God Seed names are all popular games: Wolfen (Wolfenstein), Gears (Gears of War), Metro (Metro) and Doom (Doom) that's a nice easter egg 😂

This manga is actually focusing a lot more on romance, which is a part that Fairy Tail really needed more IMO, I think this is actually better than what the main-series was.

@Lenko ?? They are pretty there to make the story not only about the same people all the time, they will probably be used to develop the main cast, this is how to write a story 101, dude.

just why I keep coming to read this manga... guess I've been with Fairy Tail since day one... damn how far has the apple fallen..

Users who are viewing this thread