Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
By independently posting something here, one is creating their own format. Whether that format is one that follows someone else's or not, it's up to the person posting here. The original publisher becomes completely irrelevant. Also, the reason the split format exists is to push sales and give more time to the artists, not to give a better experience to the clients. In fact, it offers the opposite, so what incentive is there to follow it? None according to the comments here as the previous ones don't apply to anyone here. The only reason given was not wanting to deviate from the publisher, but why was never once explained
You are right... But i am just giving you relevant information Explaining to you why the tranlator do that. Do i like it this nonsensical format... Noo.

You know... This is just stupid miscommunication now that i realized it.

Dex-chan lover
Say... is it ok for me to be a homo
sapient
:smugchisato: :smugchisato:
SFfkn.gif

Contributor
Wasn't expecting Leila to step up and ask for a dance, but I liked that. It was amusing.

For a moment there on pg. 5 I thought Eterna would somehow dance with Elrise, especially after that wink. I'm sure the protagonist would've loved that but he understands that he needs to pair her up with Vernell for the scenario he envisions to work (or so I think).

Eterna actually getting to dance with Vernell would've been nice if it weren't for the fact that he's apparently been madly in love with Elrise for some time now...

Users who are viewing this thread