Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
I see, thanks! I am quite surprised we are only halfway in, feels like the story almost reach the end.
I think it's because Elrise is too strong and she always says that she wants to finish things quickly but there's few things they don't know yet about whole witch-saintess relation and few characters they are yet to meet to actually be able to confront witch and end the cycle

Double-page supporter
So basically Elrise just needs to seal the witch instead of kill her right? She's stupid strong, I'm sure she could cryogenically freeze the gal and then push the icepop into space.

So basically Elrise just needs to seal the witch instead of kill her right? She's stupid strong, I'm sure she could cryogenically freeze the gal and then push the icepop into space.
That would just delay the inevitable. Unless Elrise wants to live forever and achieve Immortality. The witches will still be a problem.

Double-page supporter
That would just delay the inevitable. Unless Elrise wants to live forever and achieve Immortality. The witches will still be a problem.

you mean witch. There's only one that infects others. So if you isolate, contain & study them while removing them far enough from the public..... hmm I think I just described SCP. On second thought, SCP tends to fail so yeah you might be right.

Dex-chan lover
And caught up. Haven't been reading comments, and probably won't be for this manga, since people are so bad at not talking about spoilers. Maybe if I read the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread