Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I mean there's a logic to the Kings' plan... but they're missing some pretty important details. Like how the witch was only in hiding because our fake saint was killing her monsters left and right!
No, I think the king gets it. MC is witch deterrent. They wants to prolong stalemate as long as they can.

Having a Elrise as a witch is bad ending they want to avoid but they did not know Elrise is not the true saint.

Given the intel they have, it is a great decision. 100 years of peace and what happens next, the future will figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, author is absolutely smoking ass...bruh your story contains a major loophole. given witchs hikkomori nature, kings plan is absolutely viable. Let the peace continue then train eterna discreetly not telling her, voila win-win.

Dex-chan lover
That makes more sense... Fuck man. Why this important detail ain't here?
Because this has always been a speedrun adaptation, like most adaptations are.

I'm not complaining much here, since even this version of the story is getting so many people into the series. And it actually seems like they intend to finish the series with the pace they are going.(and I already read the novel)

But the novel is really just great with so much character. Really good story that wraps up neatly. Maybe the end goal is making a good anime adaptation or something.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, author is absolutely smoking ass...bruh your story contains a major loophole. given witchs hikkomori nature, kings plan is absolutely viable. Let the peace continue then train eterna discreetly not telling her, voila win-win.
While elrise could easily do the lazy hikkomori life, remember her chief goal is creating a happy eterna end.

Which would not happen if she stays home. Especially since it is revealed she has a ticking clock due to absorbing vernell dark power to fight the witch. If elrise stays home, then eterna inevitably would face the witch when she reveals herself(in elrise abscence). Elrise knows she needs to be the one to stop the witch.

That said kings plan definitely is the best choice. Keep the most powerful saint in history imprisoned to keep the witch safe and prevent powerful saint from becoming the worst witch ever.

Users who are viewing this thread