Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 26.1

Group Leader
It would be interesting if the witch became encouraged by this and started to wreak havoc in the lands of one of the kings behind this plan. But just one of them. How would that king react? Ask for the "saint" to be let out enough to drive the witch back into hiding? However, seeing how the kings are selfish, I doubt the others would agree. They would offer their fake sympathies and tell that one suffering king to just put up with it, for the sake of the whole world.
Solution is pretty simple - kings can have Elrise do whatever they want by threatening her with the hostage.

Dex-chan lover
Solution is pretty simple - kings can have Elrise do whatever they want by threatening her with the hostage.

That sounds pretty evil. The saint's job is to destroy evil. Do you see any problems here for the kings?

Wait a sec, wasn't the glasses guy supposed to be a teacher, not one of the students? Am I misremembering?
Or did the mange actually just forget about it?
Nah they didn't forget, the teacher is following the students out of his dedication💀 for elrise

More or less what I said in previous chapters. Imprisoning the saint is a stupid move. No matter how cowardly the witch is, she will most likely go out and start wreaking havoc when she knew that the saint was imprisoned and not allowed to fight her. Though I think the kings will be forced to let Elrise go after the casualties and damages were too much to ignore. No wonder Elrise looked so relaxed; she knew that they will let her go eventually, and she's not in a hurry because she's not really a saint and not really care about mob casualties.
Elrise is just a neet at heart. I don't remember if the witch had ever stepped out even once💀

Dex-chan lover

Nah they didn't forget, the teacher is following the students out of his dedication💀 for elrise
I meant the fact that the group as a whole has been referred to as "students" in this chapter by the headmaster, despite one of their number being a teacher.

"It seems... that of all the current students in the academy, you 7 are the closest to becoming knights"
They only get to seven if you count the teacher with the 6 student friends she made. So the headmaster counted glasses guy, who is a teacher, as a student.

Dex-chan lover
It says you 7 students are closest to being knights but there are only 6 students, last guy is a teacher

yeah, the best guy (?) still a teacher

at least compared to the WN/LN. the pace is fast enough that i expect this arc will be finished around chapter 30
i like the wn better but ln has it's appeal
you want a perfect manga? too bad
sh*tty manga it is
pun intended.. or not

Users who are viewing this thread