Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
10201233.png

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
So in other words, you've resorted to memes because you can't be bothered to acknowledge @Plykiya 's post.

Masterful debating tactics.

Power Uploader
No, you guys just completely missed the mark on what I was saying, a seemingly common occurrence nowadays.

Staff
Super Moderator
What mark is that?

Is it the one where we keep chapters hostage? Is it the one where we refuse to work with groups? Is it the one where we harassed EGS? Is it the one where we refused to honor FA's wishes? Is it the one where we declare groups dead just to keep their chapters?

We have refuted each and every one of your points with evidence that we're not as bad as you're trying to make us out to be, not to mention how hypocritical your behavior is now compared to before you were punished for your actions not too long ago. You're only anti-MD now because you've made every effort to burn bridges with us by whispering into the ears of groups behind our backs.

Just stop, das. No one with an ounce of logic or reason will believe you unless they want to. No one's buying your rhetoric or your dignified, wounded act.

VIP
@_das What's your point? Is it MangaDex says they're better than aggregators and actually are not? Is MangaDex says something and does something else? Please explain your point so us plebs can understand.

Power Uploader
@Xunder

Read my posts and you’ll see my point. I’m done trying to explain it to MangaDex’s deaf ears. Hopefully they’ll listen before more groups leave but that likely won’t happen.

Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
At the time of this post, we have 5,921 groups on MangaDex. And to my knowledge, only 5 or less have actually had issues with MD and have pulled out. You're in a very vocal minority of MD being the big bad when we obviously aren't.

Bye Felicia.

Staff
Admin
I'm locking this thread down. It is descending into just bickering.

We have clarified our rules in Plykiya's post: https://mangadex.org/thread/4462/2/#post_181344 Should any Group Leaders need further clarification please feel free to contact one of our staff members on Discord.

It's unfortunate that we don't see eye to eye with FA on this matter, but we respect your position and right to not post your releases here.

Thanks for the time you did post here up till now.

ixlone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread