Falling to Where I Belong

Fed-Kun's army
The summary sounds so boring and generic but I'll give this a shot

Contributor
That description so far has... little to no resemblance to the actual work. You would think from the description and tags this was pure fluff.

There are no signs of swooning whirlwind shoujo romance, as yet. It hasn't been horribly dark, either, but... We open in these initial chapters to two moody young men: One of them trying to work hard to succeed through difficult times, the other struggling with suspecting that his father has had a long-term affair and that the other other boy is his father's illegitimate child.

As to whatever merits the "comedy" tag, we have been shown neither head nor tail of it; even the "slice-of-life" tag seems a bit dubious; I feel like a "drama" tag is needed too?

The major caveat is this hasn't really gotten off the ground yet at all, 5 chapters in, so we'll see. >_>

Not the most original story, but I just love these cuties. Doesnt seem like the drama would be overwhelming. Just a lovely unfolding of first love romance type thing between two unlikely people who others would expect to hate each other.

I honestly don’t understand what I’m reading in the second chapter...I’m gonna try another manhwa.

i dont really like the way they treating Cheng Fei Chi, i meaan if yall dont like him just leave him alone ... also i kinda confused abt the story but since the art is pretty and those chibis cute I'll follow this story

Users who are viewing this thread