False Child - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Greetings

Dex-chan lover
I love these conversations with the animals. Like yes Suika doesn't need to defend herself she just needs to get them to understand that she's doing her own thing and that's fine because everyone is doing their own thing. And hey if she ever gets bullied they'll welcome her right back because they too are like family to her.

Dex-chan lover
well shame this ended so early
i felt like this one a lot more interesting than the kouhai and shinigami one
there's so many thing to expand especially since false child system are a thing on this world thats mean there's a lot more animal like suika adopted by various family

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the final chapter already T.T !!!!!

Still, thanks for your work :'(

This has certainly been my favorite work by Kawamura Taku, I was hoping that this series would be able to continue for many years to come. Looking forward to the next chapter, but really disappointed that it had to end so soon.

Dex-chan lover
This series has enough potential to last a good couple volumes, especially with the other animals Suika met and their insights on human life. But if it must end so soon, I don't fault the author. It's been great all throughout.

Dex-chan lover
ending next chapter
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread