Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Ch. 144 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Mixed Baths

Dex-chan lover
This was the best chapter in a while, a true 5/10 baseline setter and hopefully a stepping stone back to greatness.

Fed-Kun's army
It has been so long I cannot remember which chapter had the back story for the tomboy who turned into guy

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that the reason why she turned into a guy was cuz she was too much of a coward to confess her love.... I don't think that was fixed at all..... Like i guess she could be less scared cuz now there's less chance of hitting someone who is just not interested in you at all, because they aren't gay (tho now she need to not hit gays)

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that the reason why she turned into a guy was cuz she was too much of a coward to confess her love.... I don't think that was fixed at all..... Like i guess she could be less scared cuz now there's less chance of hitting someone who is just not interested in you at all, because they aren't gay (tho now she need to not hit gays)
Could have sworn the first time Lightning talked about this she said the crush rejected her, stating she wasnt into girls, after Lightning confessed. (Yup. Checked and seems Lightning was lying in ch 117 to seem less "pathetic"...which begs the question how she actually died then as it no longer makes much sense that she ran from the crush)

So...with this new, true, version it really is just that Lightning was scared. She just assumed the girl wasnt into girls which makes this sadder really.

Users who are viewing this thread