Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Gate to Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Art is wonderful. However I must out of habit point out a goof on page 12. While it is physically possible, unless you really really tried you can't really bend your index finger like that (into an "L" shape).

😀

Fed-Kun's army
kldjajkdkslkds lmaooooooo bandits and he just walked off looking like THAT, i'm dying

thank you very much for the update~

Like in the old saying...
A remarkable female beauty always brings trouble to her surrounds.
especially to the lower portion of the body 😏

Dex-chan lover
This is technically straight but this has some of the gayest energy I've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Well it IS a common trope after all. If it doesn't go rape, it will get close and the other guy will beat them all half to death.

Dex-chan lover
> What do you plan on doing when disaster strikes?!
> You'll be there for me when that time comes, Right?!

If this isn't true love, Idk what it is lol

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck did he have a dress in his house
was he legit closet trans

i like how "troublemaker" just sounds like itll make him an asshole but in reality hes a menace to society because wherever he goes disasters will happen

> What do you plan on doing when disaster strikes?!
> You'll be there for me when that time comes, Right?!

bro ..

@Kampfarsch "why the fuck did he have a dress in his house
was he legit closet trans"

Well, first off, that'd only indicate cross-dressing tendencies or hobbies (something which, when actually sharing any association with sexuality at all, is associated with gays [via drag queens, whom, while not necessarily gay, are closely associated with gay culture] than with transgender individuals). That's just me nitpicking broader misperceptions, however- it doesn't really negate the validity of your hypothesis in any way.

On the other hand, being trans in no way explains having a dress and blouse several sizes smaller than your current body shape [after all, regardless of what motivations lead you to fancy a certain style of clothing, you're going to want something that fits you], so that does kinda put a cramp into that theory. Which, of course, makes the entire thing really creepy to think about. I've decided to just assume that the ditzy, psychopathic Goddess left some random clothing in the skill-created house for them. Any other interpretation is just.. worrisome.

@Avatar Isn't it normal for men to have one or two dresses?
Skirts make for excellent loungewear, no reason to judge someone for having one on hand. While I'm not sure dresses are comfortable enough to be worth the hassle, at least you have drag queen aspects (or just "having laughs when drinking with friends") to give them a comprehensible utility. Having an undersized dress with full accessories, though- that's a bit harder to make sense of. :p

@Aishdoll "Finally, a good new gender bender"
Putting aside comedies with no real dramatic elements at all [eg, Ranma], do you have any gender benders you'd recommend?

@cullinaire However I must out of habit point out a goof on page 12. While it is physically possible, unless you really really tried you can't really bend your index finger like that (into an "L" shape).

You mean the straight joints? Yeah, not something a normal person could do. At least, from what I can see, testing it, it seems as though you'd wear out the joint before managing to train your fingers into the position. That said, it can be explained as a genetic trait. I mean, probably an artist flop, sure. But for now, let's just accept it as canon that he has overly manipulable joints. ^.^

Dex-chan lover
@Thoughtgap Kanojo Ni Naru hi and it's spin off are the two best GB ever made, hell I'd say it's one of the best and most mature romance in manga itself.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thoughtgap
Let's see... I have :
1.Onii chan is done for
2.Only sense Online
3.Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja
4.Nozomu Nozomi
5.Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
Only that for now, too much gender ben I have'd read. for number 2,3, and 5 I was read it in Light novel, I only read a little chapter on manga

Aggregator gang
Hmm, robot anime with finger snapping. Probably Giant Robo
tumblr_odnoby6gzA1qed4r0o1_400.gifv

Dex-chan lover
Gahd, first village and it's already being burnt down to the ground..

Reminds me of Minecraft.

And.. why dafuq does he have that outfit in his apartment? lol.
Srsly love this duo.

And Tachibana's just too cute.

Aggregator gang
Should I ask why he owns a girls dress ? Even with girl shoes.
Peerless Beauty is probably bad to have around bandits lol. Combinded with troublemaker.

Users who are viewing this thread