Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Gate to Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Given that one of them has been fully transformed into a woman, it's is no longer possible to be gay given that the balls can no longer touch and sword-fighting is no longer possible.

Dex-chan lover
>not having a collection of 100 different fetish costumes of female extra small size in your closet as a guy
smh

Dex-chan lover
My favorite quote from Alita is a quote from Nietzsche. "The mind is the plaything of the body." This comic embodies that well.

Also, I didn't notice any great teeth drawing. Worst chapter yet. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@charkan
The guy used to be hard gay until he was cursed by the goddess. Now he's gay with the sole exception of his guy-turned-girl friend.
The girl used to be a heterosexual man until the curse, now she's biologically hetero and mentally hetero with the exception that she also likes her guy friend.

In conclusion, it's about as gay as a brojob.

Double-page supporter
>Spiritually gay, smh.

Tomboy hentai is more gay than this.

Fed-Kun's army
Satan, this is cancerous as fuck.

Can you guys like stop cataloging every-fucking-thing and just enjoy the manga?

The vast majority don't give a fuck if you are gay, bi or trans so do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how he conveniently has a dress that fits his size at home and his friend doesn't even ask why he has it. Maybe the Goddess put it in there as a parting gift to cause a stir.

Users who are viewing this thread