Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Equipment Shop

Fed-Kun's army
Damascus Steel knives are amazing for cooking but not something you would give to a beginner. Not only are they expensive as all hell, but they're sharper than average knives. They do tend to stay sharper than regular knives for longer, but because they're softer than stainless steel, if you don't keep them properly sharpened they're prone to becoming totally useless very quickly. Perfect for the trained chef, terrible for the first time consumer. But hey, a thoughtful gift nonetheless.

Couldn't he just travel in the room then?
Like... Glasses has pretty much infinite stamina, he could just rush to the city with the bishoujo (you might've noticed by now, but i'm really bad with names, I don't remeber their names even though i just read the chapter) in the room all the time and just get him/her out there...

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812 Ahh! So it's going to be a recurring item? That's cool.
Usually what happens is that they use it, either it breaks or something unexpected happens that make them decide to not use it anymore to stop from increasing on their trouble.

But if this is an early game item that stays with them throughout the story...that in its own way I find to be cool. And it has got a functionality so that makes it even better!

Oh how relevant this is today.
SFnak7q.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Holy shit, a damascus blade, if it's a true damascus, that shit is very valuable.

Dex-chan lover
A right, goddess did say they sent them there to make up the numbers which means there are a lot more that was sent there.

Hahaha, if she wanted she could immediately own the entire nation.

@Richman

Well, they're business employees at 30 years of age and single after all.. I bet they have a lot of money saved up.

Double-page supporter
I was thinking at the time she wanted the sword. couldnt she just use her charm on the blacksmith ?...... But ugh... tha turned out to be super effective.. way too effective lol. It seems to have a potent effect on "low willpower" peeps. Probably low levels.

Also, couldnt he just stay inside his room when they are traveling ? Since he suffers and complains alot ?

I can't imagine how amazing it'll be for that 1 sec scene to get animated or something honestly-

Users who are viewing this thread