Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Equipment Shop

Dex-chan lover
Y'know without the fangs s/he looks beautiful, but I guess that's what makes him/her unique to other girls.

Dex-chan lover
>the mood feels like a marketplace in the middle east
>cuts to the female wearing a bag
BRUH

Dex-chan lover
Double the amount is still way too little for such a one-of-a-kind item. I can see the hole lowering the price a lot, but if it was whole then I think it ought to have sold for way more than 25 lunches. And if it turns out to have been good quality due to random fantasy-rules saying high level -> high level loot in addition to being one-of-a-kind, then it would have beggared any random merchant buying it.

@feha

It was one of a kind but the villagers didn't actually know what it was. Not like they could sell it to a scientist or anything, either.

Dex-chan lover
Damascus knife is actually Damascus steel knife, if one wants to be picky about it.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonLightXC i see another GBF player there also gibe me one(actually 2) eden please so my zeus build can be complete 🤣

Dex-chan lover
LOL lost it at Damascus knife xD

I wish someone would gift me a damascus knife, I'd actually use it for cooking lmao

Users who are viewing this thread