Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Beautiful Girl

@basicusername117
tumblr_lysdeyme721qfxv5io1_500.png

Fed-Kun's army
@futbuk tbh I sort of agree because it feels like the SJWs jump to conclusions with a western mindset and decide that/assume that/interpret it as an LGBT novel where I'd rather wait until the author explicitly clarify it or the story decides so. sort of like how, iirc, onii-chan wa oshimai was seen as a pro-trans novel by SJWs.

@Empiur or how the companies in charge of translating Japanese games turn crossdressers into trans characters. How far we've come from the days of turning lesbian magical girls into sisters in the translation and cutting anything that might make the bible belters pitch a bitch fit.

@Empiur how exactly is it a western mindset to assume mahiro likes being a girl. Im sorry but i fail to understand how a boy turning into a Girl and turning his life around feeling comfortable and Confident doesnt mean he might want to be a girl and or given new life from it.

I legit feel you might just be using the term western mindset and infantilizing the Japanese like they don’t understand the concept that most men dont want to become women.

Fed-Kun's army
@opgun2 I never said it's wrong to assume he likes it. I'm saying it's wrong to jump to conclusions on the author's purpose. SJW readers (not the author or the Japanese) jump to the conclusion that the story is pro-trans or pro-LGBT, which are most vocal in the west. If it was made by an American it would be much more understandable to me, but nowhere there is it explicitly states that Mahiro is trans. Nowhere does the author state that Mahiro is trans. There's a wiki that bothers me because it makes it seem like Mahiro was way more passionate and made it seem much more deliberate. It felt like an American projecting their views on the manga.

(the wiki in question: https://my-brother-is-done-for.fandom.com/wiki/My_Brother_is_Done_For_Wiki)

Yes, Mahiro may like it. But the initial decision to become a girl was not his own. Mahiro enjoys life as a girl, yes. Maybe you can interpret it as pro-LGBT but your interpretation doesn't become fact, it's your view of it. Just because you see a work as pro-LGBT doesn't mean everyone will. Many times does Mahiro say "remember your manly heart" and still reads male-targetting doujinshi. While, the first could be interpreted as denial and the second may just seem like he's attracted to girls even after becoming a girl, on either of these, it depends on the reader's interpretation.

I may or may not have repeated things or made redundant statements, but my message is still there.

Double-page supporter
lol, thats a princess I bet. If her not wearing a jeweled crown was not the give away. Yuri princess please. her first love :D (her reason for not jumping anymore!)

On another topic
I personally wish SJWs would not trojan horse our manga :/
Get that alphabet shit out of here

Geez, I just came back to this section to see if anyone responded to me. So much hostility. Tbh, I think jinguuji and tachibana will end up together just because of the vibes the story has given. I don’t really think it has anything to do with trans or gay though. It’s just how GB goes.
23T1bzZf

I will say that this image took place before she put the curse on them I’m pretty sure. That’s why I think they’ll end up together and the goddess will be like “surprise you always liked each other” or pull a NiNoKuni (the movie) situation where really the forms they are now in the “other” world are actually their true forms and that they were sent to the other world to protect them from the big bad. (I hope I did the image formatting right, I’m not good with codes! 😅) Edit: i didn’t. I guess just copy and paste the link? Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread