Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - Fabiniku Ojisan and The Instigator

If you like a manga and he doesn't, just ignore him and keep on liking it. He is the one who is wasting his time reading something he doesn't like. People that seek out things that they don't like so they can complain are pretty miserable people not worth your time. I have had series I didn't like, and guess what? I stopped reading and commenting on em. It ain't hard. If he is still here it is because he wants attention.

Jet

Looks like a pretty lame chapter. Why does the princess possess a similar power? Doesn't make much sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@Imowai well that's honestly incredible. i'll have to read up on it. i guess it IS possible after all, i'm glad. thanks for sharing!

Can't tell if this is supposed to be building up to something larger or not. Honestly, the pacing is getting stale as well as the comedy falling off from the usual pattern. There were some parts of the author's other works that felt rather... Uncanny in the same way these recent chapters have been in the humor department.

I think I'll stop reading for a bit.

chapter 51 of 'iida gets isekai'd, then kirishima becomes a loli girl and becomes isekai'd' coming soon!

"No matter, my preference is a stoic cute girl with white hair, SURELY they won't convince me with just this muc- nosebleed"

Users who are viewing this thread