Fantasy/Isekai Manga with developed guild sistem

Do you know some manga with a decent guild sistem of rank and a MC that want to rank up properly, not something like '' i want to hide myself couse i wanna live pecefully''. ty

Fed-Kun's army
I can only think of Fairy Tail that fits in that description. But you’ve probably already read that. There are other shounen mangas, where the protagonist wants to get stronger, they’re not isekai, but pretty sure most of them are fantasy.

it has not to be an isekai 100%. a fantasy world is enough and everyone know fairy tail and read at least 1 chapters

Well, most Isekai's use a similar letter system. (G),F,E,D,C,B,A,S,(SS)

With some differences in what's required to get a higher rank.

For example in Reincarnated as a Sword

[ul]* G-Rank: Newbie with a provisional license. Not an actual adventurer.
* F-Rank: Apprentice. Beginner adventurer.
* E-Rank: Average adventurer who can proclaim themselves as such.
* D-Rank: Mid-rank. Can be a party leader.
* C-Rank: Veteran. Superhuman by civilian standards.
* B-Rank: Top class. Usually the strongest member of a small guild.
* A-Rank: Hero. Select few within a given country. Bards begin singing songs about you at this rank.
* S-Rank: Legend. Only right have ever existed. Kings bow before them, and they have the authority to command Guild Masters[/ul]

But among those isekai stories I can't recall many where the MC is eager to rush to the highest rank. Mostly the Guild just assigns a higher rank after stuff happend. Or the MC is OP from the start.

https://mangadex.org/title/50185/the-most-notorious-talker-runs-the-world-s-greatest-clan
Fantasy, mc is the opposite of wanting to stay down low, he actively wants to become the strongest and the others around him know it. The manga has yet to catch up with the webnovel, so I recommend reading the webnovel.

Users who are viewing this thread