Fantasy World Passerby - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Viewpoint

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

These two are surprisingly distinctive, hopefully the office employee and visual artist perspectives keep coming up. I'm much more optimistic about this series than after the first chapter.
Yea, the characters are suprisingly well built and rub off each other very well, one's a paranoid realist while the other's just a happy go lucky guy/gal

Dex-chan lover
wait is the angel guy kinda looks male and also i dont think he wants to be a demon lol

wait is the angel guy kinda looks male and also i dont think he wants to be a demon lol
I think the angel is a girl too, well they're wearing a dress in the first panel at least.

Cute is cute regardless of their gender so it doesn't really matter what they are.

Dex-chan lover
A TS manhua where someone is happy upon seeing their new body and wants to keep it? And it's portrayed as cute and valid?? This has to be some kind of highwater mark for manhua since I can't recall any other having that.

And the whole vibe of the two bros hanging out in new forms is pretty charming. I have surprisingly high hopes for this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread