Far East Chimera - Ch. 14 - Mutual Benefits

Aggregator gang
I don't really think he's going to be a bad guy, what would be the point. Probably will just follow orders until MC convinces him she's actually not a threat

Dex-chan lover
so... hmm... was he actually trying to give her an out? or was he egging her on? she probably would have still gone even if he hadn't said that bit at the end...

Dex-chan lover
It's rare for manga to have a protagonist with worldly desires and regain a shred of wit.

My two-cents, Yuri might have predicted that things would go this way and is either colluding with Solsa or expects someone close to strike her in the back.

Thank you for new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I know I was complaining that Solso doesn't get much screen time, but this is not what I expect. Please don't make him a villain. The fact he suggest Yuri that he will go alone meaning he still trying to save her right.
Pretty sure he's looking for an angle where he benefits the most. Whether it's betraying as planned, or suddenly taking Yuri's side if she manifests a power that's beneficial to keep out of the researcher side.

And they can't complain about it, since they're all about prioritizing personal agendas.

Dex-chan lover
It derives from latin, it basically just means "president/chief"
I assumed that was the case, similar to summa cum laude, but I couldn't pass up on the joke opportunity :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread