Far East Chimera - Ch. 21 - The Two Who Can't Get Along

Dex-chan lover
The longer that "president" is alive, the more sick I feel... Sure, the story's good, but god-DAMN do I hate antagonists like him. Manipulative sleezbags with no strength of their own who manipulate anything and anyone around them to their will that won't hesitate to use the lowest of methods to get what they want. Heck, if it suddenly came out that he was a rapist or that he and a select few were actually responsible for "accidentally" creating chimeras, I honestly would not be all that shocked.

Anyway, tl;dr, I hope he gets a spear through the face.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have this hunch the bunny chimera girl and her human friend are not gonna stay around for long in the story?

Author is giving off big "I'm gonna use these cute characters for a tragic death scene to develop the protag" vibes.

Dex-chan lover
Stop negotiating and stab the guy. Start chopping bits off. He'll agree to anything soon enough.
Agreed. Say "I will never work for you, I went here to get her back and only for that. If you kill her instead, the best option for me is to kill you and flee with my allies. So choose - give her back and live, or I lose her but kill you and escape from here."
Then start chopping to show your resolve.

Dex-chan lover
This series should get a hard cancellation, with no more chapters for wrap-up, if the author delivers a manuscript in which the MC yields instead of delivering a brutalist response.

Dex-chan lover
Stop talking and kill ffs. Break glass and save girl. So much waffling around christ.

Aggregator gang
I love how the doctor clearly state that he finds joy in giving your all to the things you do yet people think he'll budge from just being stabbed, or that Yuri is capable of saving Shikura even though that glass is clearly strong enough to stop the Bat.

Dex-chan lover
A big fat Meh. The more it drags out the more I feel like the manga has gotten axed.
A lot of interesting concepts and characters were dumbed down to cliches to make time.
From artstyle to stories. F-Sadge.

Regardless, thank you for translations. I hope I am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I think something snapped in me. I feel like every story would be resolved if the protagonist just shut up and killed the bad guy instead of hearing them out or negotiating.

Dex-chan lover
A shame MC isn't bloodthirsty enough to slash first then ask questions.

Users who are viewing this thread