Far East Chimera - Ch. 22 - Instructions

Dex-chan lover
There was literally no reason not to kill the guy...
eh, killing the #2 strongest hunter would be a significant blow to the humans that maybe they don’t want to commit to given that he might later be a valuable ally against some greater monster evil. Presuming the protagonists are trying to fix the human system and not just destroy it.

they thought he was down for the count, not realizing he has some kind of extreme abnormality to his body, tho tbf (to you) they already knew he has bombs and is reckless with them, so even super wounded he’s a known danger.

Dex-chan lover
Me last chap:
Why do I have this hunch the bunny chimera girl and her human friend are not gonna stay around for long in the story?

Author is giving off big "I'm gonna use these cute characters for a tragic death scene to develop the protag" vibes.
I SO don't want to be right, nothing good ever comes out of my hunches being right.

(looks at medical record):fml:

Supporter
The ending of this chapter was so stupid
Huge ass hole "nah i missed the vitals" and then bro comes back like, at least check on the dead body, remove his mask, cape
Like no one knows what underneath to just go "see ya" lol

DxqfaKh.png

Vl6AeM9.png

:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter alone lowered my evaluation of this manga by two points...

Contributor
Binge read this series in a day. The elements of a long running shounen are here but they are speedrunning so hard. Like, usually there'd be some more monster of the weeks or opportunities to get attached to all these characters they're introducing, you know? Like this seems like a chapter 80 fight at least. Not to say that this is bad, I actually like this so much that I wish we had time to properly digest the characters and setting

Users who are viewing this thread